What is the process to move to Canada from UAE? Do you need an Immigration Consultant for it?

What is the process to move to Canada from UAE? Do you need an Immigration Consultant for it?

Planning to move to Canada from UAE? You must be worried thinking how to go about the process?

Can I apply myself for immigration to Canada or need a consultant to get assistance for visa process?

Well, all your questions will be answered, once you finish reading this post. Lets first understand the immigration system of Canada or the process to move to Canada from UAE.

What is Immigration Process to move to Canada from UAE?

Canada has got point based online immigration process to allow the foreign skilled workers in the country. For other category of immigration in Canada, i.e. family immigration, refugee, tourist visit, etc. the process is different.

The skilled immigration in Canada can be divided in to two basic categories. If you are a skilled worker in UAE aspire to move to Canada, you can choose among any of the below categories.

  • Express Entry- Federal skilled worker (FSW) Stream: Express entry is the latest and fastest immigration process in Canada. Its a point based system. First you register on express entry, where your profile is given a definite score, based on age, education, language proficiency, etc. If you are selected in any of the Express Entry fortnightly draws, based on your score, you will get ITA (invitation to apply) for permanent visa in Canada.
  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs): These are the separate immigration programs of the different provinces and territories in Canada. Provinces run these programs in coordination with federal government to choose skilled and talented immigrants for their province. If you apply in any of the PNP, your profile will again be reviewed based on point based system. If you are selected you will get Provincial Nominee certificate, which makes you eligible to apply to IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada) for PR visa.
  • QSWP: You may also apply to the QSWP (Quebec Skilled Workers Program), which is a separate immigration program of the Quebec Province in Canada. Its bilingual province where French speaking people live more along with English speaking population. More like a PNP Program, it also follows the point based system and allocate Quebec Selection certificate to selected candidates same as Provincial nominee certificate in other provinces.

Do you need an Immigration Consultant to Move to Canada from UAE?

Well, as already explained Canadian immigration system is online and point based. Hence, if you are well versed and confidence enough to follow the immigration rules and guidelines, you can apply yourself online.

On the other end, you are not well versed with immigration terms, it is advised you hire a genuine, ethical and registered immigration consultant to immigrate to Canada from UAE.

How to choose a consultant for immigration to Canada from UAE?

You must have seen many consultants across your city claiming excellence, however, it is wise to choose a registered one, be it from another location. The process is online and there wont be anything wrong if you choose a top immigration consultant from overseas from overseas, after verifying its accreditation etc. detail.

Visas Avenue Immigration is a certified immigration consultancy service for Canada Immigration. Many have our client have got their PR in Canada through our dedicated and quality immigration services and support. If you are one among the Canada immigration aspirant from UAE, you can mail to to know the process details and start the process for Canadian immigration. You can also talk in person to immigration specialists at Visas Avenue on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore).

Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.