Four Quick Reasons to Get your Canada PR Visa Next Year
Canada PR Visa: Canada is a popular destination among people who wish to migrate to a new country for a better quality of life. Canada is known for its picturesque surroundings, multicultural society, strong economy and much more. If you are also thinking about migrating to another country, quickly glance over the top reasons that make Canada a most desirable destination.
- Right to Live, Work anywhere in Canada- Ranked among the world's top countries to live and work, Canada is known for its cultural and economic influence, entrepreneurship, and majorly for its quality of life. Upon getting a Canadian PR, you get a right to live in any province or territory and work for any employer.
- Free Healthcare- Canada provides universal healthcare facilities for Canadian permanent residents and their family members. Medical care is offered free of cost and covers all the prescribed drugs.
- Free Education- The Canadian government provides free education for dependent children of permanent residents and citizens of Canada.Also, the tuition fees for Canada's university education is dramatically reduced for PR visa holders.
- Settle with your Family- You can also bring along your family members or sponsor them later. They can live, study and work anywhere in Canada and become a permanent resident.However, you can sponsor your family members only if you are 18 years or above and have obtained a PR status in Canada.
Popular pathways to Canada PR
Express Entry-It's an application processing system designed to accept and process PR applications from skilled foreign immigrants. There are three key federal economic immigration programs managed under Express Entry:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program- Ideal for skilled foreign workers who have relevant foreign work experience and wish to move to Canada permanently.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program- Ideal for skilled foreign workers who wish to move to Canada permanently based on being qualified in any skilled trade.
- Canadian Experience Class- Ideal for skilled foreign workers who have relevant Canadian work experience and wish to become permanent residents of Canada.
Family sponsorship- Canada strongly supports family reunification, and thus, the country offers many family sponsorship pathways. For example, as a relative of a Canadian PR holder or citizen, you can apply for Canada PR to live, study or work in Canada. You can sponsor your relative to apply for a Canada PR visa, only if the person you are:
- Minimum 18 years old
- Canadian citizen or PR holder
- Registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
As an eligible sponsor, you can sponsor their spouse, partner or dependent children, parents and grandparents, certain relatives and adopted children. Provincial Nominee Program- Canadian provinces and territories manage PNPs. These are ideal for those foreign nationals who desire to live in a particular Canadian province or territory permanently. To qualify, you must have the right set of skills, work experience and education to contribute significantly to the economy of that province or territory. Each province and territory in Canada has its PNP streams that target a specific group of applicants who meet specific requirements. For example, a province or territory may target students, skilled workers and semi-skilled workers or business people under a PNP stream. Atlantic Immigration Pilot- The AIP is designed to help employers in Atlantic Canada. Under this program, employers recruit and retain eligible foreign skilled workers. Also Read: Apply for Canada PR Via Canada Express Entry 2021 | Complete GuideThere are three programs under AIP via which you may submit a permanent residence application:
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
- Atlantic High-skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program
Self-employed- This program allows you to move to Canada permanently as a self-employed person. To qualify, you must have relevant experience in athletics or cultural activities and be willing and capable to contribute to Canada's athletic or artistic life. To discover your Canadian immigration options and understand key requirements, you may connect with our team of immigration advisors at Visas Avenue on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at email@example.com.