What are the pros and cons of living in Australia?
With most of the Australia's cities being rated as the world’s most livable cities in the world, it’s of no surprise that Australia has become one of the most popular destinations for immigrants around the globe. Even though English is Australia's official language, but its multicultural policies offers great opportunities to everyone.
If you are also thinking about moving to Australia in 2022, then go through the pros and cons of living in Australia before you take a plunge.
Pros of living in Australia
- Amazing weather: Australia has one of the most beautiful climates. You can enjoy a sunny-day all year-round with no snows, storms and cold seasons.
- Lower crime rate: With a strict gun control system, Australia has controlled its crime rate. In fact, the nation has implied strict rules on drug consumption as well.
- Stable political environment: Australia is a politically stable nation and even amidst political leaders tiff, Australia is still known as a politically stable and peaceful nation.
- Excellent employment opportunities: Australia offers plethora of job opportunities to both its citizens as well as permanent residents and newcomers.
- Friendly surroundings: Boasting of its diverse culture, Australians are quite friendly and fun to be around.
- World-class schools and colleges: Private schools in Australia are quite reputed and offer all the students a wider range of subjects as well as activities same as a public school in Australia.
- Growing economy: Australia has low unemployment rate of only 6% and the Australia's GDP is also at a rate of 3% annually.
- Best healthcare system: Australia offers a free and universal public healthcare facility to its citizens and permanent residents.
- Subsidised Education for Children: Under Australia's education system, you can get free or subsidised education at primary, secondary and tertiary levels. The public education system is highly reputed for quality learning patterns and methodologies.
- Most liveable cities in the world: Australia is a widely popular immigration destination. Many Australian cities are listed as the most livable cities globally, like Melbourne, Vienna, Sydney, and more. Also, the crime rate is relatively low compared to the other countries.
Cons of living in Australia
- Complex tax system: Australia has a complicated tax system and you must have a well-qualified accountant or a tax calculating software to manage your taxes efficiently.
- Small towns can be boring: If you are planning to move to a small town in Australia, then get ready to live in isolation, because there are hardly any cultural activities happening there like ballet or opera or any other such events.
- High property cost: Purchasing a property in Australia is too expensive. The real estate law is also designed in favor of the sellers and the construction cost is also very high.
Best Australia PR Visa Program 2022
For those who are dreaming about migrating to Australia from India in 2022, the General Skilled Migration is an ideal option.
Below are the three most popular GSM visa subclasses:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)- The visa subclass 189 is a point-tested Australia PR visa. It is ideal for those skilled foreign workers with relevant work experience and skills to contribute to the Australian economy. With visa 189, you can indefinitely live, work and study anywhere in Australia. You can also travel in and out of Australia for up to 5 years.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) (Sponsorship required)- This Subclass is also a permanent visa, but to qualify, you must have a nomination from an Australian state or territory government agency.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)- This visa subclass 491 is a temporary visa. It comes with a validity period of 5 years. For this visa, you must get either a nomination from a regional territory or a sponsorship from your family member living in regional Australia.
For more information or to apply for Australia PR visa this year, you may connect with our team of advisors at Visas Avenue on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.