Big Opportunity for the Agricultural Consultants in Australia!
Agriculture is a major contributor to the Australian national economy. Its 126,000 full-time farmers annually produce$137Billion worth of products, which is 12 percent of Australias gross domestic product. Australia seeks the agricultural consultant to live and work in Australia itself.
They advise farmers, rural industries and government on aspects of farming, develop techniques for increasing productivity, they also study, develop plans and policies for the management of forest areas.
Their main tasks include-
- advising farmers and farm managers on techniques for improving the production of crops and livestock, crop diseases, control pests and weeds, soil improvement, animal husbandry and feeding programs
- Studying the environmental factors affecting commercial crop production, pasture growth, animal breeding, and growth and health of forest trees
- They also study the effects of cultivation techniques for solving agricultural problems and improving the efficiency of production.
- They manage the forest resources to maximize their long-term commercial, recreational and environmental benefits for the community.
- They also investigate, plan and implement management procedure to cope with the effects of fires, floods, droughts, soil erosion, insect pests and diseases.
Agricultural consultants are in demand currently. As this profession is on the ANZSCO list and this profession features occupation in demand in Australia as well as in New Zealand. It is under the General Skilled Migration Program. This is on the state sponsorship list for one or more Australian states/ territories. Which increases more chances for immigration to Australia if you are an eligible candidate and interested in agriculture and farming.
Talking about the agriculture in Australia, especially wool, it established Australia as a thriving economy with a substantial workforce, service industries and large port cities. Combined with the formulation of new discoveries, with an insight of creativity and hard work Agriculture has led to Australia in becoming a leading exporter of fine food, meats and grains. There have been many changes in farming methods over the last 200years and the farmers have been versatile, strong and sturdy in their fields of work.
Farming has become more mechanized and depending on technologies as well as holistic as it seeks to become more strengthening.Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.