Will the New Point System Make it Easy to Get Australia PR Invitation?
Australia has recently announced to make key changes in its point system for immigration and permanent residency process. All announced changes will come in to effect from November 16, 2019. The new Australia Immigration point system changes 2019has shown a new ray of hope to the skilled professionals applying for the visa in the Kangaroo Land. Lets first take a look at the new point system changes applicable toward the year-end.
Australias Point System Changes w.e.f. November 2019
With effect from November 16, 2019, the following changes will be implemented in Australias Immigration point Calculator 2019:
- 10 points for having a skilled spouse or de facto partner
- 15 Points for applicants nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by a family member residing in regional Australia
- 10 points- for having certain STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) qualifications
- 10 points for applicants who do not have a spouse or de facto partner
- 5 Points -for applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who has competent English
The above changes will be applicable to all GSM (General Skilled Migration) visa categories, i.e.
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 Visa
All the above visas are point tested visa categories. The former two are permanent residence visas, however, later one is the temporary visa granted by the Australian government for 4 years.
How easy it will be to get Australia PR after new changes?
Now, the applicants will get 10 immigration points for not having a spouse or de facto partner. Hence, the applicants who are not married can earn some valuable points based on their marital or partner status. Moreover, the applicants who have a skilled spouse or de facto partner will also get 10 points. Also, the applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who has competent English will get 5 immigration points. Hence, if your spouse has some key skills or proficient in English, you can earn valuable points and enhance your chances of getting Australia permanent residency invitation. As of now, the applicant gets the points only for its profile factors, i.e. age, education, work experience, etc. and also based on things like arranged employment, state nomination, etc. However, now the marital or partner status of the partner can also get him points, which will make things easy for the applicants. Moreover, the applicants with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) qualification, will also get 10 valuable points in the Australia immigration point calculator 2019.
A person with a skilled spouse and STEM education is likely to get the edge
If you are a STEM graduate or postgraduate and your spouse is also skilled with a competent English, you can get a total of25 points (10+5+10)without much of an effort or fuss. Hence, the new point system of Australia will benefit the applicants in various ways.
Find out how Visas Avenue can help you apply for Australia PR visa?
Visas Avenue being a leading Visa Consultancy in India offers crucial support and assistance to the individuals and families applying for the visa in Australia. The VA team every year helps hundreds of applicants get Australian visa approvals in quick time. It offers assistance in following key aspects of Australia immigration, i.e.
- Australia permanent residency process
- Australias Point based system
- SkillSelect Invitation rounds
- General Skilled Migration Program (GSM)
- Australia immigration documents
- Visa application Filing
- Visa follow up with immigration office
For complete Australia PR process assistance, you may call, Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.