What are the different ways to immigrate to Canada in 2021?
A lot of individuals and families like to move to Canada as they find the grass greener on that side of the world. With hope in their eyes for better employment opportunities and quality of life for themselves and family, people plan their Canadian immigration journey. For your surprise, the country is open for immigrants and proffer a variety of immigration programs via which you may apply for immigration, based on your profile and situation.
Programs to live and work in Canada permanentlyCanadian economy majorly rely on immigrants to help the country sustain. The immigration policies are also formulated in a way to help encourage foreign nationals with high skills and relevant work experience to move to Canada. Following are the most popular programs if you want to move to Canada permanently as a skilled worker:
- Federal Express Entry System
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)- You may submit your profile under FSWP if your occupation is classified as a skilled job under National Occupational classification (NOC), Canada and have minimum 12 months of skilled work experience gained within past 10 years.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)- If you have relevant experience in trades like industrial, agriculture, electrical, etc, then you may apply under FSTP for Canada PR visa.
- Canadian Experience Class- This program is ideal for those skilled foreign worker who have relevant Canadian work experience of minimum 12-months in a skilled occupation.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP)
- Study in Canada
- Family Sponsorship