Want to Migrate to Canada as a self-employed Person?

Want to Migrate to Canada as a self-employed Person?

Every year, many professional athletes, artists, farmers, etc., move to Canada as permanent residents and enjoy the benefits of Canadian PR status. In addition, the nation offers an exclusive opportunity for those individuals who are not willing to invest their funds into a business but are capable of establishing themselves in Canada. If Canadian immigrationis on your mind, then do consider the Self-Employed Programs.

Immigrate as a self-employed person

The federal and provincial governments in Canada provide self-employment visa pathways to eligible foreign nationals. Through such programs, an individual can move permanently to Canada as a self-employed person. To qualify for this program, you haverelevant experiencein working for yourself. In addition, you must intend and become self-employed in Canada as a professional athlete, farmer, singer, painter, writer, etc. Meeting the Eligibility Criteria The program uses a point-based system to assess the eligibility of all the applicants. To qualify, applicants must have relevant work experience. In addition, they must be capable of being self-employed anywhere in Canada like a Painter, Dancer, Journalist, Writer, Musician, Designer, Sports coach, Athlete, Referee, Program Leaders, etc. The IRCC assess applicants onspecific selection criteriafor self-employed person program, and you must get a minimum of 35 points out of 100 based on the following factors:

  • Experience- Maximum 35 Points
  • Education- Maximum 25 Points
  • Age- Maximum 10 Points
  • Language abilities- Maximum 24 Points
  • Adaptability- Maximum 6 Points

Provincial Nominee Programs for Self Employed Persons If you wish to move to any particular Canadian province, you may choose to apply under a specific Self-Employed PNP stream. Each province and territory in Canada have its eligibility criteria and selection process, and you must meet the requirements of a particular PNP stream to qualify. If you are looking to establish yourself in Canada and become a permanent resident, you may start by discovering your eligibility. Then, you may take our free profile assessment, and our professional immigration consultants will ensure that you choose a suitable program. Contact us today to start your Canada PR application process through the Self-employed person program. You may reach us on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or may drop us an email at