Tourist Visa for USA, UK, New Zealand, Canada and Australia
Tourist visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering various countries from all over the world temporarily for pleasure, fun, tourism and might be other reasons.
This visa gives you a chance to learn and experience infinite destinations and explore with friends and family and relatives too. The reasons for the tour can be different, it can be some special event, family function, ceremonies or the purpose can be only of holidays and spending some pleasure time.
There are various categories practised in various countries and continents across the world.
Tourist Visa for USA is said to be Visitor Visa/tourist visa as non-immigrant B1-B2 or B2 visa.
- It does not allow you to study in the USA on this visa and it does not permit you to work in USA on this visa also. Visitor visa is subject to approval. You must apply and get the Visa stamped in your passport.
- Visitor Visa is granted for a specific purpose only, like tourism, medical treatment, etc.
- You cannot be involved in any business activities while your stay in US during this period.
- Maximum length of stay in USA can be 6 months and subject to grant at the port of entry at US airport on arrival.
- You may extend the visitor visa for another 6 months by submitting an extension application with USCIS and pay applicable fee.
Related: Apply USA Visit Visa(B1/B2) Visa
Visiting New Zealand you need to apply for a visitor visa when you are intending to stay in the country temporarily, but you cannot work and study during that period of your stay.
- People from certain countries do not need to apply for a visa before travelling to New Zealand. And on the arrival they will be asked to provide a travel tickets or the evidence of onward travel arrangements and the proper evidence of funds for maintenance during their stay.
- And if a person is visiting New Zealand for the period of three months or less than that and is from a visa-waiver country, this person is free from applying for visitor visa before arriving in New Zealand.
- A person is deemed to apply for a visitor visa by completing the required "New Zealand Passenger Arrival Card" and in the case they are granted the permission of entry they will be entitled with a visitor visa. Visitor visa granted at the airports are electronic.
- The people belonging to UK can produce an evidence of the right to reside permanently in UK and avail a visitor visa for up to six months upon arrival to New Zealand.
Related: Apply Tourist Visa For New Zealand
Tourist visa for United Kingdom of Britain for the general visitor visa with the reason of leisure as a tourist on holidays,
- You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and if the purpose of you visits are visiting a friend or family who are not permanent residents in UK.
- One can apply for a visa before three months of the date of travel to the country; you will be getting a definite decision with three weeks.
- You can stay in UK for up to 6 months with a general visitor visa. One can also apply for long term visit visas if you need repetitive visits for a longer period. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each of the visits.
- The UK general visitor visa permits you to study for up to 30 days during your leisure time. But one can't take paid or unpaid works during the holidays,
- One can't marry or register a civil partnership neither give notice of marriage also.
- There are certain categories in the visitor visa sections of UK. Business Visitor Visa, Family Visitor Visa, Student Visitor Visa, Sports Visitor Visa.
Related: ApplyUK Tourist Visa
Travel visas to Australia- to travel to Australia for holidays or business, you will need a valid travel entry permit.
- ETA an Electronic Travel Authority provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia and will be linked electronically to your passport. It gives an easy access to your short term stays for The purpose of tourism or business related various activities.
- Australian government clarifies that business visitor activities do not involve work during those tenure of time. Extending your stay needs another visa application for a visitor visa.
- Australia has rich scenery and beautiful surroundings to travel and spend an awesome time with family. Australia represents few major cosmopolitan cities of the world, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne.
- The reasons might be different for the visits but we need a genuine visitor visa to visit Australia. the major cub classes are- 600 visitor visa, 601 electronic travel authority, 651- e-visitor visa, 462-work and holiday visa, 417- working holiday visa.
Visit Canada- Being a multicultural country full fleshed with immigrants its a hot destination for tourists and Canadian winters are the best.
- Canada is famous for its winter sports, skiing, ice hockey and various other world class games.
- These all are big reasons which attract tourists for visits. The basic requirements for the visitor visa needs-
- A valid passport or any other travel document, people are asked to be medically fit,
- A good moral character,
- Should be able to convince the immigration officer, about your stay in Canada and will come back to your native country before the visa expires.
- The processing times depends upon the country from which the visa has been filed and the consulted visa office.
Related: Apply Canada Tourist Visa
At Visas Avenue, we make the procedure of applying for the various visitor and travel visas congenial and less time-consuming. We are paramount in the market of specialization regarding immigration and consulting help. We have been promising high-quality service from the preliminary assessment to the moment applicant is settled overseas. Our experts frame the whole method more conveniently and more effectively. We give an honest advice, delivered with the best solution.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.