A Few Key Tips for Starting a Business in Canada
Canada is a land of opportunity for the migrants coming here from all parts of the world. It not only provides ideal working conditions and job opportunities for the skilled workers, but also offers perfect settings to the Entrepreneurs and Investors. The favorable government policies, low taxation rate, and finance options, etc. lure several businessmen to start a venture in Canada. If you are also planning to commence a business venture in Canada, we are providing you a few of the key tips to help you proceed further with your plans and objectives with regard to business and investment. [caption id="attachment_1657" align="alignright" width="300" class=" "] Business Tips for Canada[/caption]
- Financial Support: Financial Support, help or assistance is the most crucial aspect of starting a business anywhere in the world. As for Canada, the federal government has made provisions to support the small and medium businesses to get the required loans, etc. from the key Canadian financial institutions under Canada Small Business Financing Program. You may call in,1-866-959-1699 FREE or refer to website www.ic.gc.ca for further details in this regard.
- Seek Assistance from City Municipal Office/Website: the Municipal government office in your locality, city, or area can also be a vital source of key information and assistance with regard to commencing a new venture. Visit the Municipal office or its website to gather all essential updates and information about your business venture. You may also refer the Telephone Book (see blue pages in the book) in Canada to get the numbers of the office.
- Contact Canada Business: The Canada Business is a key entity for the individuals interested in Business. It provides the significant territorial, federal, and provincial information with regard to business services, programs and tools available at all level for your help and support. You may visit the Canada Business Centre or may call them at 1-888-576-4444 or can refer the website, i.e. www.canadabuiness.ca to access all the key information.
- Refer to the website of BizPaL: Its basically a service available online that offers key assistance with regard to the procedure required getting the business permit and licensing for businesses, entrepreneurs, and business service providers, etc. Visit the website www.bizpal.ca for further details. Alternatively, you may call the Canada Business number 1-888-576-4444 FREE to get key information with regard to BizPaL Services.
- Refer BDC: The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) is one of the main sources for providing venture capital, financing as well as consultation for medium and small businesses in Canada. Call them at 1-877-232-2269FREE or visit the website, i.e. www.bdc.ca or call for further details.
- Assistance with regard to Business Visas: To come to Canada for business and investment, you would require applying for the relevant business visa category. If you are still in your home country, get in touch with a prominent Canadian Immigration Consultancy Service for Canadian Immigration Procedure and to apply for appropriate business Visa in Canada.