Top 10 powerful reasons to migrate to New Zealand
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa requires that if you have skills, qualifications or experience that New Zealand needs you and you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category. The New Zealand Skilled Migrant visa category is a points based system on factors such as age, work experience, your qualifications, and an offer of skilled job and an applicant must also be aged 55 or under, and speaks English language, pass health test, and character requirements. Visas Avenue is specialized to help applicants with their New Zealand immigration processing from start to finish with a guarantee to get it right and approved. To apply for New Zealand immigration, an individual is required to first do a self-assessment by understanding the basic requirements and scoring the required points. Next is to submit an Expression of interest (EOI) with some associated fees; afterwards once the EOI is selected from the pool and with a score point of 140, the applicant will be automatically selected and will be sent an invitation to apply (ITA). Thereafter, the applicant should submit his/her resident application within six months on the form provided with its fees and finally if successful, he/she will be issued either a resident visa or job search visa. Note that if you have a score of say 100 to135 points, you will be able to submit an EOI but it may not be selected. In this range, the required number of points varies each periodical selection depending on demand and one is more likely to be successful if he/she has a job or job offer for skilled employment, or claimed bonus points for work experience in an area of utter skill shortage. The benefit of New Zealand immigrationis numerous and includes the following 10 wonderful reasons to move to New Zealand
- New Zealand has one of the lowest personal tax rates in the world.
- The standard of living is akin to the UK, but many things cost less such as gas that costs half that in the UK. Eating out is also much inexpensive.
- The country steadily features amongst the very top best countries in the world to live in.
- Majority of its people are migrants or descendants of migrants hence newcomers are always welcome.
- New Zealand has a prosperous, developed economy with an estimated GDP of US $125 billion. The country has a high standard of living with GDP per capita estimated at US $31,000.
- The country is still in need of skilled workers in various fields so the door is open to workers from overseas to bring their skills to New Zealand and enjoy life.
- New Zealand was named the second most peaceful country in the world in The Economists Global Peace Index.
- Sport, leisure and an outdoor lifestyle are observed extremely highly in New Zealand.
- There is no entrenched class system in New Zealand, but more a belief in every individuals ability to add to society in their own constructive way.
- New Zealand is always at the vanguard of global issues of major debate and is particularly passionate about its anti-nuclear standpoint and had introduced legislation to strengthen this.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.