PNP Nomination- Is it the easiest way of Immigration to Canada?
There are thousands of immigrant every year apply for Canada immigration. However, a very few among them actually get success in immigration to this incredible immigration destination. The people who are desperate to establish their academic, business or professional career in Canada, often look to find the easiest ways of immigrating to Canada. Although, the latest Express Entry immigration system of Canada, although is most organized and well-planned system, however, it has been observed that many deserved candidates find it difficult to pass through it, in view of the few of its parameters.Canada Immigration- are PNP nominations the easiest route in? Among all the debates and discussions regarding what is the easiest way of Canada immigration, the PNPs Provincial Nominee Programs of various provinces of Canada brings new hope for the many interested candidates. The various Canadian provinces, i.e. Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, etc. have also got their own PNP programs in agreement with the federal government of Canada. The provinces of Canada are allowed to nominate the certain number of candidates, interested in permanent residency in a particular Canadian province through their respective PNPs. The federal government later on takes care of the medical and security aspects of immigration before the issuance of PR visa. What are the benefits of applying for a PNP program? The PNP programs often choose the candidates, if they find that the education, skills and experience of a candidate is in accordance with the provinces labour market requirement and also based on his willingness to live in the province. Below are a few benefits of applying through a PNP program.
- The PNP programs of various provinces often provide relaxation in the eligibility criteria i.e. Language Efficiency
- A few PNP programs even nominate the candidates without a job offer.
- PNP programs; mostly plan the faster immigration of a candidate in the province.
- The candidates with provincial nominations get extra 600 CRS points, which ensure the ITA (invitation to apply) from Express Entry System.
- In most cases, the applicants time is saved in the absence of formalities, i.e. LMIA approval, etc.