Options to Move to Canada With or Without Experience

Options to Move to Canada With or Without Experience

Canada constantly needs skilled and experienced workers who can fill vacant job positions and contribute to the Canadian economy. The reasons behind it are Canada's low population rate and a growing economy. If you aspire to immigrate to Canada anytime soon, this can be your best time to apply for permanent residency in Canada. The country has an ambitious immigration level plan 2021-2023. According to this plan, Canada will invite over 4,00,000 immigrants every year. However, amidst more than 100 economic immigration pathways to Canada, it somehow becomes difficult for an aspirant to choose an ideal one. Thus, we have outlined top programs via which you can move and work in Canada, with or without prior work experience. Options for migrating to Canada with Work Experience Express EntryCanada's Federal Express Entry systemis one of the most popular and fastest ways to move to Canada. It's an ideal pathway for foreign workers with professional work experience. In addition, it manages and processes PR applications under the following economic immigration programs:

To qualify for any of these programs, you need prior skilled work experience and meet other minimum eligibility requirements for education and language proficiency. Provincial Nominee ProgramCanada's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is another option to migrate to Canada with prior work experience in hand. While choosing a particular PNP, you must show interest in a province where your occupation is in demand. This will improve your chances of obtaining a Provincial Nomination, giving you an additional 600 CRS points and virtually guaranteeing you an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canada PR. Most popular PNP include:

  • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
  • Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
  • Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
  • Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
  • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)

Options to move to Canada without Work Experience Canadian Study Permit Canada is a top choice among international students. You are legally authorized to study at a Canadian Designated Learning Institution(DLI) with a Canadian study permit. Once you get a student visa in Canada, you can work while studying with certain employment restrictions. You can work on-campus and off-campus and stay permanently after completing your studies as an international student. Family Sponsorship Program With Canada's commitment to family reunification, the country support immigrants reunite with their loved ones. In addition, many immigration programs allow the family members of Canadian permanent residents and citizens to move to Canadaas PR holders. To apply for a family sponsorship visa, you must be sponsored by an eligible person, who is:

  • At least 18 years or above
  • A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or registered in Canada as an Indian under the CanadianIndian Act

With a sponsorship, you can apply for a Canadian PR visa, and if you successfully get a PR status, you will be allowed to live, work and study anywhere in India.