Opportunity for Construction Project Managers in Australia
Australia being one of the most advanced, beautiful and migrant friendly nation attract a huge number of immigrants every year. It offers tremendous facilities to the overseas immigrants interested in work, study, and business. Moreover, due to the skill shortage in Australia, it facilitate through effective immigration system, the skilled migrants from all over the world, to apply for Australian work Visa and subsequently immigrate to Australia.Latest updates: Australias SOL (Skilled Occupation List) is effective from July 1st, 2016 and Construction Project Managers are high in Demand
Australia Needs Construction Project Managers
Australia seeks the skilled workers from various domains in view of skill shortage and continuing industry development and growth in this part of the world. A few occupations, however, are greatly in demand, i.e. Construction Project Managers Demand in Australia. This is one profession that is greatly in demand in Australia, in view of industry development and various ongoing Government and non-Government projects in progress. Hence, if you are a Construction Project Manager, you stand a great chance of getting an invitation for Australian Work Visa, provided you submit online EOI (Expression of Interest) in SkillSelect an Online Service for Australia Immigration.
Duties & Responsibilities of Construction Project Managers
Construction Project Managers deal with the construction management and project related works. The Construction Managers direct, control, coordinate and manage the construction of various Building projects and civil Engineering projects. Below are the tasks they generally perform:
- Coordinating with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other involved workers and professionals,
- Administrating the progress of subcontractors work and functioning
- Dealing with property developers, owner, subcontractors involved in the building and construction process
- Understanding the architectural drawings and specifications
- Organizing the inspections and scrutiny by local authorities
- managing labour resources, and procurement and deliverance of materials, plant and apparatus
- Preparation of contracts and tenders
- Working, coordinating and managing the labour programs for sites
- Ensuring compliance to building legislation and standards of quality, cost and safety, etc.
- Organizing the plan submission to local authorities
- To make sure that projects are finished within the specified time and budget
Alternative Job Title
- Building and Construction Manager
- Bachelors Degree
- Related Work Experience
Its High time to apply for Skilled Migration Visa for Australia
You have a great chance of getting selected for Skilled Migration Visa for Australia. As this occupation is already listed in skilled occupation list (SOL) of Australia, you stand a great chance of getting selected for the Skilled Migration Visa for Australia. However, you would require the proper assistance and advice to submit EOI in SkillSelect.
How Visas Avenue can help you get your Australian PR Visa
In order to get the proper guidance, help, and assistance regarding the Australian Skilled Visa Application, you may contact Australian Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or you can fill the free assessment form to get a call back from Immigration Specialist. We will assess your profile details and demographics and subsequently advice and help you in filing you Visa Application at earliest.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa etc. for the last few years.Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.