Key Things to Remember while Applying for the Temporary Visa in Canada
Canadian temporary visa provides key opportunity to the skilled workers across the world to come, live, and work in Canada on a temporary basis. Canada as it is a wonderful country to immigrate to. Lets find out more about the Canadian Temporary visa and the key things associated with it. Canadian Temporary Visa The Temporary visa allows an applicant to live and work in Canada for up to four years. You may also convert the temporary visa into permanent residency visa, once you have obtained enough experience in Canada. Key Requirements of the Canadian Temporary visa In order to become eligible to apply for temporary visa you must:
- Prove that you have enough funds to bear the expenses of you and your family members during your stay in Canada
- Not be planning to work for an employer listed with the status ineligible on the list of failed to adhere to the conditions
- be in good health and need to undergo medical exam, if needed,
- Abide by the law and should not have any record of criminal activity (may need to provide a police clearance certificate),
- Confirm to an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when your temporary visa expires,
- not be a threat to Canadas security
- Provide any additional document as and when asked by the immigration office.
- Must not be planning to work for an employer who, escort services, erotic dance, or erotic massages, etc.
- Not have worked in Canada in bits and pieces that become total four years after April1, 2011 (exceptions considered in certain cases).