How to get Australian Skilled Migration from India?
The Australia is the prime destination for the skilled migrants across the globe. Several Australian visasprovide the candidates a chance to live, work and get settled in Australia. India is one among the key sources of immigration to Australia. Tens of thousands of individuals every year travel to Australia on different work visas. If you are also an Indian, planning to live and work in Australia, I will update you with the key process, following which, you can obtain the appropriate Australian visa from India.
What are the key Requirements to apply for Skilled Migration visa in Australia from India?To become eligible to apply for Australian PR visa, you must attain the following:
- First of all, get your documents ready for submitting the application for a Skilled visa
- Get your credential assessment done by a relevant assessing authority recognized in Australia
- You need to be proficient in English, get the language certification from IELTS as per the criteria
- Once you are done with your documents, explore the in-demand occupations in various states or territories in Australia as per their SOL (Skilled Occupation List) or check the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List)
- You may also explore the latest in-demand occupation list launched is of Canberra- the capital of Australia. Its ACT (Australian Capital Territory) list of in demand occupations.
- Choose the occupation to apply for PR visa, among any of the above-skilled occupation list as per your plans and requirements.
- Health and character certifications may be required later on.
What are the key Australian PR or Skilled Visa categories to apply for an Indian?You can basically apply for the two major PR visa streams:
- Skilled migration visas: You can apply for the visas in this category provide you have the skills and experience required in Australia, apart from the other requisites as listed above.
- Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled-Nominated visa (subclass 190)