What is the easiest way to get PR in Canada from Saudi Arabia?
Canada is a wonderful country to get Permanent Residency. And when you are moving here from Saudi Arabia, you will see a different lifestyle, amenities, infrastructure, social values, democratic setup, etc. When we talk about getting PR in Canada the expats in Saudi Arabia, follow different pathways, i.e. applying through a PNP program, QSWP, etc. But the question here is
What is the easiest way to get PR in Canada from Saudi Arabia?However, in last one year or so, the Express Entry has become the most popular immigration program among the skilled workers. It is the easiest way to get PR in Canada as well. If you want to apply in the express system to get Canadian PR, you can arrange the requisite documents and apply in the system.
An Overview of Express entry SystemThe express entry has been launched by Canadian federal government in January 2015 with following two objectives:
- To make entry of foreign skilled worker smooth and fast in Canada
- To fulfil the requirements of the Canadian Labour Market by choosing the most appropriate and highly skilled foreign workers in the Express Entry Pool
What are the key requirements of the Express Entry System?
- Provide an approved language proficiency test result (i.e. IELTS, etc.) with appropriate score
- Get the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report.
- Apply in the online EE system and secure at least 67 points to qualify to apply via express entry.
- Check your skill level as per NOC (National Occupational Classification)
How to apply in Express Entry System?
- Create the profile on Express Entry and submit EOI mentioning details i.e. age, education, language proficiency, work experience, etc.
- Your submitted profile must get minimum 67 points
- The IRCC shall review your profile to provide it a definite score as per CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System)
- If your profile is selected in any of IRCC periodic draws, you will get the ITA (Invitation to apply) for PR visa in Canada.
- Apply for the PR visa within 60 days of the receipt of the ITA.