Canadas Self Employed Persons Program - Eligibility Criteria and more
Are you dreaming of moving to Canada and start your career as a self-employed person? Are you a Librarian, Editor or journalist, Singer, Dancer, Painter, Comedian, Actor, Photographer, Athlete or coach, and in any similar profession? If yes, Canadas Self Employed Persons Program is an ideal option. This program is exclusively designed for someone wishing to settle down permanently in Canada as a self-employed person. As an interested applicant, you must have relevant work experience in any field mentioned above or similar. Additionally, they must be capable enough to make a significant contribution to the Canadian economy. But before you jump to any conclusion and apply for this visa program, there are a few key points that you must go through. One of the most important points here is meeting the eligibility criteria to qualify for Canadas Self Employed Persons Program. Lets have a look at the eligibility requirements for Canadas Self Employed Persons Program.
Eligibility Criteria - Self Employed Persons Program
To begin with, you have a possibility of becoming a PR holder in Canada under this program, based on:
- your work experiences;
- your intentions to continue working for yourself; and
- your ability to create your employment in Canada.
To qualify, you must:
- Have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, either:
- by taking part in sports or cultural activities at a world-class level.
- or as self-employed in the field of sports or cultural activities
- Contribute to the enrichment of Canadian sports and culture.
- Make a significant contribution to Canadas particular economic activity, for instance, a freelance journalist working for a publication in Canada.
- Meet minimum score criteria, i.e., 35 points out of 100 based on key selection factors, including:
- English or French Language Ability
- Have amedical examinationand getpolice clearance certificates along with your family members.
- Have enough funds to support yourself and your family once you move to Canada.
If you are interested in the self-employed person program and planning to apply for the same, you may connect with Visas Avenue for guidance. We assist aspiring individuals and families in achieving their immigration dreams by offering them the proper assistance and support through the immigration process. If interested, you may connect with us on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at email@example.com.