Why Do People want Australian PR? What are the Main Visa Categories to get PR in Australia
Why people want to get PR in Australia? Well, the answer of the question is not that simple and straight as the question is, as there is not a single reason behind this craze or attraction among the people for permanent residency in Australia. The charm and magnetism of Australian PR is very high among the young individuals as well as in the families across the globe.
Why People want PR in Australia?
Its quite difficult to name a few reasons as to why people want get PR in Australia. The developing countries, particularly from Asia, apply for PR in Australia in huge numbers, mesmerized by its world class cities, developed infrastructure, democratic policies, high human development index, high wages, organized immigration system, high living standards, low unemployment rate, and landscape beauty, etc. Here are a few key reasons, which draw people to get PR in Australia.
- Advanced country- with powerful economy and high GDP
- Cultural Diversity- people of every cast, community, religion, and race live here with peace and harmony
- Low unemployment rate & high wages- are another key feature to attract the PR applicants here
- High Human Development Index- and high living standards in Australia attracts a lot of immigrants from developing countries.
- Well organized Immigration System and well-defined visa categories make the immigration uncomplicated for immigrants
- Landscape Beauty- beaches and wildlife are key attraction points for many people willing to get PR in Australia
- World class cities- lifestyle, shopping, nightlife, monuments and architecture in Australia play equal part in attracting immigrants here.
Hope you have got the answer of the question by now as to why huge number of people looking to get PR in Australia. Lets now discuss the key visa categories, which offer you permanent residency in Australia.
What are the Key Visa Categories to get PR in Australia?
You can apply for Australian PR under various visa categories. Here are a few of such key Australian PR visa categories:
- Skilled Migration Visas
This is the most common pathway to apply for PR in Australia. The Skilled Migration Visas (i.e. subclass 189, 190) have been designed for highly skilled individuals from overseas, who want to get settled in Australia permanently.
- Employer/State Sponsored Visas
You can also get PR in Australia via Employer/State Sponsored Visas (i.e. subclass 186, 187, etc.), however, under this scheme, you first need to be sponsored by the eligible employer, or state/territory in Australia to get Australian PR.
- Business and Investment Visas
This visa category is for the individuals willing to establish a new or invest in existing business in Australia. This category of visas (i.e. subclass 132, subclass, 188/888, etc.) allow the visa applicants and their families to get PR in Australia.
- Partner/Parent/Relative Category of Visas
As the title suggests, this category of visas have been designed to allow the parents, partners, or relatives of the Australian citizens or permanent residents to come to and get PR in Australia. However, the visa applicant under this category has to be sponsored first by a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or by an eligible New Zealand citizen.
How to Apply for PR in Australia through a Step wise manner?
Australia has got the most organized point based system in the world. However, it has to be followed accurately to avoid unnecessary delay, rejection or denial, as in few cases even the visa application charges are not refundable. This is the reason that Visas Avenue immigration prepares the immigration applicants best way to secure their PR in Australia in time.
We at Visas Avenue are a team of certified and registered immigration specialists, who are thorough with the Australian immigration process and visa categories. Hence, we follow a stepwise procedure for Australia immigration to help the immigrants secure their desired PR visa in the minimum possible time with no filing or processing errors.