Apply for Sweden Job Seeker Visa in 2022
Sweden is a popular destination for the skilled workers planning to live and work abroad. W.e.f. June 2022, the Swedish Government introduced a Sweden job seeker visa for skilled workers to help them find a job and setup their business.
What is Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
The Swedish job seeker visa allows you to find a job and is valid for at least 3 months with an extension period of maximum 9 months.
To qualify and apply for this visa, you must:
- hold master’s, advanced vocational degree or professional or PhD degree
- genuine intent of finding job in Sweden or looking into the possibility of setting up a business
- be capable of financially supporting yourself
- have a comprehensive health insurance
- have a passport valid for the entire period of your stay in Sweden
- living outside of Sweden while applying
What are the documentation requirements for a Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
To apply for a Sweden Job Seeker Visa, you must:
- Submit a duly completed residency permit application form
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit digital copies of your examination certificate/s
- Submit official transcript of your academic records
- Submit bank statements as a proof of having sufficient funds, or proof of any alternative income
- You must have at least SEK13,000 (US$ ~1,275+) per month
- Submit a proof of having comprehensive health insurance
- Submit qualification verification consent letter with your application
- Pay the relevant application fee online
Apply for Sweden Job Seeker Visa- Seek expert guidance at Visas Avenue
Being a leading immigration consultant and advisor in India, we work in association with registered member who provide complete process and documentation assistance for immigration to your dream destination. We offer a customized immigration consultation to suits different needs and profiles.
Visas Avenue offer the following range of immigration advisory services:
- Free Profile Assessment
- Documentation Assistance
- Visa Application Filing
- Language Coaching
- International Admission Assistance
- Visa Application Follow-up
- Refusal Case Analysis
- Post Landing Services
If you are interested in applying for Sweden Job Seeker Visa this year, you may contact our team for guidance, on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop your queries at email@example.com.