Apply for Canada PR Via Canada Express Entry 2021 | Complete Guide
If you desire a better quality of life and employment opportunities, then get a Canadian Permanent Residence visa for you and your dear ones. The Canadian passport is considered one of the most powerful ones around the globe once you successfully obtain citizenship of Canada via the naturalization process. There are various pathways to apply for a Canada PR visa. However, the best and fastest online Canadian immigration option is the Federal Express Entry System.
What is Canada's Federal Express Entry System?
For 2021, IRCC has been holding bi-weekly EE draws and has issued a record number of invitations. In addition, the IRCC has surpassed its invitation target for Express Entry and has already issued 110,377Invitations to apply for Canadian PR. It's one of the most popular and widely used visa programs that has revolutionized Canada's immigration system. It has helped millions of prospective immigrants obtain permanent residency in Canada for a happier future. Following a hassle-free immigration process and a swift processing time of only 8-12 months, EE invites candidates under three economic immigration programs, including:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Trades Workers Program (FTWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
These programs facilitate the official entry of skilled foreign nationals to Canada speedily and boost the Canadian economy. Are you interested in applying for Canada PR? Fill in your details, and we'll call you back!
What is the Stepwise Process to Apply for Canada PR via Express Entry?
To ensure a smooth visa approval via any of the immigration programs mentioned above, you may follow the following steps:
- To start with your EE process, you must get language, work skills and educational credentials assessed by the appropriate authorities.
- Next in the queue is to create an Express Entry profile online by meeting the minimum eligibility criteria of any one of the programs, including education, work experience, and language proficiency.
- Then, once you successfully enter the Express Entry pool of candidates, the IRCC will evaluate your profile details and award you with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) point on core and additional factors.
- If you meet the CRS cut-off score requirement as per the individual EE draw, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in your online account from the IRCC.
- Submit your eAPR, i.e., Electronic Application for Permanent Residence, along with required documents for Canada PR
- Get your character and health examined by the organization or authority approved by the Canadian government.
- Pay the required application and Canada PR fees along with the application
- Face interview, only if required
- Get your PR Visa approval
- Move to Canada
All in all, you may follow the steps mentioned above to successfully obtain your Canada PR Visa via Federal Express Entry System.
Other Important Canada Express Entry FAQs
What is the fastest pathway to move to Canada? The fastest program via which you can immigrate to Canada is the Federal Express Entry.Express Entryis an application management system and is famous for processing most applications within six to eight months. Can I bring my family to Canada? Of course, Canada'sFederal Express Entry allows you to include their spouse or common-law partner and dependent children on your visa application. Or, you can sponsor them later for Canadian PR via the Family Sponsorship program. Is it mandatory to have a job offer before immigrating to Canada? No. Many Canadian permanent residency programs, especially the two most popular economic immigration programs under Express Entry, do not have a job offer requirement. The popular programs are Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades.
How can Visas Avenue help you?
Suppose you are willing to take this route and know more about the Express Entry application process. Then, you may seek guidance from an expert at Visas Avenue. We have a proven and trustworthy record of helping individuals and families obtain their Canada PR approvals. At Visas Avenue, our team of consultants offers comprehensive services to individuals and families applying for Canada PR visas. We offer the following personalized services to assist you in applying for a Canada PR visa:
- Application pre-assessment- Experienced immigration advisors perform a free evaluation of your profile to confirm your eligibility status for Express Entry or another Canadian immigration program.
- Selection of the right visa category- We assist you in choosing the right Canadian immigration program to apply to and create an online EE profile.
- Documentation Assistance Help applicants understand the requirement of supporting documents and assist them in gathering the same.
- Language coaching- We offer online/classroom English and French language coaching to help you prepare for language tests, like IELTS, PTE, TEF, etc.
- Visa Application Filing- Help the candidates file a visa application with utmost accuracy and ensure zero error and completeness.
- Application Follow up- It's crucial to follow up the visa application with the Canada immigration office to ensure timely approval.
For assistance, you may reach us at Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at email@example.com.