5 Reasons to apply for Canadian PR Visa in 2023
If you are planning to apply for permanent residence Visa, year 2023 is the best time to go for the same. At one end, the government of Canada is consistently easing the process and requirement for the aspirants; on the other hand, the massive Canadian immigration target for this year is also luring the applicants to apply for PR visa. Find below five key reasons to apply for Canadian PR Visa in 2023:
- Huge Canada Immigration Target: As per Immigration Levels Plan of Canada, the IRCC (Immigration Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) to invite 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023. Most of these new admissions will occur through economic immigration programs, such as Express Entry System, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and AIP (Atlantic Immigration Program), etc.
- 16 New Occupations added: With adaptation of new NOC 2021 System, the IRCC has also included 16 new occupations. This inclusion will ensure that more number of people will get Canadian PR (Permanent Residence) visa this year. If your occupation was not in the occupation list earlier, it might be now under the new NOC list of Canada.
- Reducing application backlog: The IRCC has taken some vital measures in last few months to reduce the backlog of applications, which also paying off. These steps include the additional fund allocation and recruitment of new staff. Once backlog is cleared, it will also reduce the wait time of the PR application processing.
- Occupation-based draws: Canada has recently announced to conduct occupation-based draws in 2023. Once this is implemented, the dependency on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score will not be there and the candidates will get the Canada PR invitations based on their skills and work experience as well.
- Positive Employment rate: As per the latest Labour Force Survey (LFS) released by Statistics Canada, the employment rate of Canada is increasing while record fall in the unemployment rate. This is a real positive news for the individuals moving to Canada on PR (Permanent Residence) Visa in 2023.
Key pathways for immigration to Canada in 2023
Find below the key pathways for immigration to Canada on PR visa in 2023:
- Federal Express Entry system
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
- Family-sponsored program
- Provincial Investor immigration program
- Self-employed persons program
If you are a skilled professional, Express Entry is the fastest and most popular pathway for immigration to Canada on PR visa. The IRCC (Immigration Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) claims to process client PR visa applications received through EE system within 6 months.
To check your eligibility and apply to most appropriate Canada immigration programs this year, you may call Visas Avenue- the most trusted Visa Consultancy Company in India on Toll-Free-Number- 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, you can drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.