Which are the best Skilled Immigration options for Saskatchewan?
Situated in the Western prairie region of Canada, Saskatchewan is famous for its high quality of life and affordable cost of living. Its indeed a perfect combo for prospective immigrants looking for an immigration destination. Saskatchewan has its own Provincial Nominee Program, called Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). A collection of PNP streams enablesforeign nationals to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residency. The SINP is designed to select and nominate eligible immigrants in various areas where the province will be benefited, like skilled workers, workers with employment offers, workers in sectors with high labour shortages, and businesspeople. The province runs different PNP streams,among which the Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker category is an ideal option for skilled foreign workers. Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker category (ISW)- For Skilled Immigration Under ISW, three key immigration streamstarget those foreign workers nationals who have prior skilled work experience and an ability to meet Saskatchewans labour market needs and fulfil the shortages. Following are the streams managed under the Saskatchewan ISW category:
- Saskatchewan Express Entry-Under this stream, SINP selects and nominates foreign nationals with a valid and active Express Entry profile. To be eligible for this stream, candidates must score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP PointsAssessment Grid, demonstrate having a minimum of 12 months of work experience gained in an occupation listed under NOC Skill level A, B or 0. Also, they must ensure that their occupation is not listed on the SINP Excluded Occupation List.
- Saskatchewan Employment Offer-This stream targetforeign nationals who have prior job offers from an employer in Saskatchewan. To qualify, applicants must have relevant work experience and score a minimum of 60 points on theSINP Points Assessment Grid.
- Saskatchewan In-Demand Occupation-This stream targetsforeign workers who have prior work experience in particular in-demand occupations in Saskatchewan. To qualify, applicants must have a minimum of one year of experience in an occupation listed under NOC skill level A, B, or 0. Also, must score a minimum of 60 points on theSINP Points Assessment Grid.
Which are the top 9 in-demand jobs in Saskatchewan this year?
- Real estate agents and salespersons (NOC 6232)
- Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511)
- Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315)
- Heavy equipment operators (NOC 7521)
- Power engineers and power systems operators (NOC 9241)
- Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (NOC 6622)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- User support technicians (NOC 2282)
How does Saskatchewans Points Assessment Grid work? The SINP Points Assessment Grid assign scores out of 100 points. To qualify for all the Streams mentioned above, applicants must obtain at least 60 points out of 100 on below factors: Factor 1: Labour Market Success: Maximum 70 Points
- Education & Training- Maximum 23 Points
- Skilled Work Experience- Maximum 10 Points
- Language Ability- Maximum 30 Points
- Age- Maximum 12 Points
Factor 2: Connection to Saskatchewan and Labour Market: Maximum 30 Points
- Employment Offer Subcategory - Connection to Saskatchewan- Maximum 30 Points
- Occupation In-Demand and Saskatchewan Express Entry Subcategories (OID Vs Express Entry Stream) - Connection to Saskatchewan- Maximum 20 Points
To discover your chances of immigrating to Canada this year and find the most suitable Canadian immigration option for yourself, take our free profile assessment today. One of our members will connect with you shortly to discuss the ideal programs. Or, you may directly talk to our representative on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us your queries at email@example.com.