What is the Processing Time for Canadas Self-Employed Persons Program?
Whether you are a world-class athlete, a coach, Dancer, Painter, or into any similar profession, Canadas doors are always open for you. In addition, the Canadian government offers an excellent immigration option to Self-Employed foreign nationals who dream of migrating to Canada permanently. The Self-Employed Persons Program is for someone who wishes to settle down in Canada permanently and have relevant work experience. Once you apply for the visa, the entire application processing takes approximately 35 months. The Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) verify your application and review that you have:
- Filled the application forms correctly
- Signed the forms properly
- Paid the processing andbiometrics fee
- Submit all the supporting documents
Please note that if you fail to do the things mentioned above, the IRCC will not process your application and sendit back to you. Also read: - Canada Self-Employed Persons Program- Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and More. How to avoid unwanted delays in application processing?To avoid unnecessary delays, you must:
- Inform the IRCC about any changes to your personal information by submitting a web form, for instance:
- Change in your contact information, like address, telephone number, email, etc.
- Birth or death in the family
- Marriage or divorce
- Changes to your job or employment offer
- Any new degree
- Updated English or French language test results
- Undergo a medical examination to prove that you dont impose any danger to Canadas public safety or health
- Prove that you dont have any criminal record and dont pose any risk to the security of Canadian residents and citizens
The final decision on the application The final decision on your application is at the discretion of IRCC. The authority takes a decision based on:
- Whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the program
- Whether you have enough proof of funds and can support yourself and your accompanying family members once you move to Canada
- Results of your medical exam and your police clearance certificate
If everything goes well and IRCC finds you suitable for the visa, your application will be approved. If you are interested in immigrating to Canada this year via the Self-Employed Persons Program, you must take a free profile assessment and find your eligibility for the program. Or, you may connect with our team of advisors at Visas Avenue and seek their expert advice on the Canadian immigration matter. To reach us, you may call on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop an email at email@example.com.