What is Australian PR Visa Processing Time in 2018?
If you are all set to apply permanent residency in Australia, one thing that you must be concerned about is the processing time of Australian PR visa application. The processing time of some of the visa categories in Australia remains high, which makes PR visa applicants also concerned. However, the skilled permanent visa applications of Australia take relatively lesser time to get processed. Lets first understand the different skilled PR visa categories of Australia to know about their processing time as well. Key Skilled PR Visa Categories in AustraliaAustralia has two of the most popular skilled PR visa categories under online General Skilled Migration (GSM) program. These Visa categories are,
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
This is point tested Skilled permanent visa of Australia that allows you to live and work anywhere in Australia on a permanent basis. You can submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for this visa directly through online SkillSelect System. What is the Processing time of Subclass 189 visa in 2018?Well, as per the latest status updated in mid-October,
- 75 percent of visa applications for Subclass 189 Visa processed within 8 months, whereas
- 90 percent of the applications got processed within 11 months
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
This is State nominated visa Subclass 190. To apply for this visa an applicant first need to get a nomination from a state or territory government in Australia. This is also a point tested skilled PR visa that allows you to stay in Australia indefinitely.
Also read- Is Obtaining Permanent Residency in Australia becoming challenging?
What is the Processing time of Subclass 190 visa in 2018?Well, as per the latest status updated in mid-October,
- 75 percent of visa applications for Subclass 190 Visa processed within 7 months, whereas
- 90 percent of the applications got processed within 8 months.
Processing time of individual application varyThe processing time of individual visa application varies based on some key factors, i.e. correctness of application and documents, time taken by applicant to respond to any query, etc. Lets take a look at these key factors:
- Accuracy of application and supported documents
- How quickly you reply to any requests for additional information
- Time taken to perform necessary checks on the supporting information provided
- Time taken for getting extra information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- Number of positions available in the migration program
- Occupation of an applicant and its demand
How you can reduce application processing time? As mentioned already, incorrect and incomplete application and documents are the key factors in the processing time of an application. However, you can reduce delay based on most of the above factors by taking services from a genuine and trusted Visa Consultancy Service. Visas Avenue Immigration is one such leading and accredited Australian Visa and Immigration consultancy company in India with the excellent track record for helping applicants obtain PR Visa. You may contact Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, get a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.