Want to Live and Work in Canada? Find out Where and how to start
Do you have plans to live and work in Canada, but confused where and how to take start for the same?
Though, immigration to Canada for a better career and life sounds tempting, however, you first need to go through multifaceted immigration process before you land in the maple leaf country to begin a new career and life. Hence, if you are a layman, it is quite natural to get confused listening to multiple guidelines, instruction and procedural steps, etc.
If you are applying through an Immigration Consultant most of your worries and concerns are taken away by your consultant, who guides you through the whole process. However if you are applying on your own, you require understanding each aspect of Canada immigration right from word go.
So, lets take find out where and how you must start for immigration to Canada.
- Gather the Essential Information
First of all, you must gather the essential information with regards to Canada immigration process, guidelines, instructions etc. If you are migrating to another country, it is to be aware of all the basic or firsthand information about the immigration process, visa options, rules and guidelines, settlement aspects, etc. in that country.
- Assess if you need Immigration Consultant
It is crucial to assess and determine whether or not you require an immigration consultant for Canada immigration process. After reading the immigration guidelines and instruction, you will be in a position to decide, whether you can follow the process on your own or not. If you are a layman not much familiar with the immigration rules and guidelines, it is better to be safe and get services from a registered Canada Immigration Consultancy Service. A genuine immigration consultant provides you comprehensive support and assistance in immigration process from start till the approval of your visa.
- Explore the Process to apply for Immigration to Canada
The process is different for temporary work visa or permanent residency in Canada.
- Canadian work permit: Temporary Work permit allows you to live and work in Canada for up to four years. However, to apply for work permit you first need to obtain the LMIA approved job offer from a Canadian employer. Once you have applied for a job in Canada and got a LMIA approved job, you can apply for work permit.
- Permanent Residency in Canada: Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) allows you to live and work in Canada on a permanent basis and enjoy the most of the rights and privileges similar to a Canadian citizen. Express Entry System is the most popular pathway to apply for PR in Canada.
Express Entry system is the most common method to immigrate to Canada. Every year thousands of candidates register in express entry system to get PR in Canada.
How to Apply in the Express Entry System?
If you wish to apply in Express entry system you would require to basic documents, i.e.
- Language test result score to verify proficiency in English (i.e. IELTS) or French language, as these are two official languages in Canada.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from a relevant assessing authority.
Once you have obtained both these documents you can submit EOI (Expression of Interest) in the online Express Entry System for Canadian immigration. You must score minimum 67 points in the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) of Canada to become eligible to apply through express entry as a foreign skilled worker. Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launches a draw called Express Entry Draw, every fortnight to select the best ranked profiles from express entry pool of candidates. The candidates selected in an express entry draw get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for permanent residency in Canada from IRCC.
Visas Avenue- Making Immigration to Canada trouble free and smooth for the applicants
If you seek assistance and support for immigration to Canada, you may get in touch with certified immigration experts at Visas Avenue. Visas Avenue is a prominent and registered Visa Consultancy Service for Canada. You may call the immigration expert at Visas Avenue on contact nos. 011-48447777, 011-46194650 (Delhi), 080-46668222 (Bangalore), or 040-42467777 (Hyderabad). Alternatively, drop an email to Visas Avenue email id- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.