Opportunity for Training and Development Professionals in Australia
Australia is a global hub for the immigration. Australia along with Canada magnetizes an invite thousands of skilled migrants every year. The growing industries in Australia are facing skill shortages in the country and hence, the skilled, qualified, and experienced professionals are highly in demand in the country. For instance, there is a great opportunity for Training and Development professionals in Australia, hence, the professionals from this field has a great chance of Australia Immigration as of now. Opportunity for Training & Development Professionals in Australia The growing industries in Australia need the skilled professionals in great numbers. However, in order to train and induct these professionals, skilled, qualified, talented, and experienced Training & Development Professionals are required in good numbers. Hence, the employers here in Australia are looking for the right Training & Development Professionals to strategize, plan, develop, execute and estimate the various training and development programs, in order to make certain that team members and management obtain and groom the skills, proficiency and knowledge to fulfil organizational goals. Duties and Responsibilities of Training and Development Professionals Below are the key tasks they perform.
- Making and further developing aids and training material i.e. visual aids, online tutorials, handbooks, demonstration models and other training reference documentation
- Endorsing the external and internal training and development, and subsequently estimating such promotional activities
- Providing suggestions to the management on the placement and development of staff, and also provides the career counselling for staff
- Planning, Liaising, arranging and managing various training and development programs, i.e. groups or individual instruction, demonstrations, meetings and facilitating workshops
- Determining the various training requirements of individuals and the company
- Collecting, researching and analyzing background materials to acquire an understanding of various subject matters
- Coordinating with external training providers to organize delivery of specific training and development programs
- Deciding HR improvement objectives and estimating learning outcomes
- Reviewing and doing current estimation and analysis and measurement of training efficiency and quality, and monitoring and altering training goals, procedures and syllabus.
- Education Officer (Air Force and Army)
- Training Officer
- Training Systems Officer (Navy)