Stepwise Process to apply for Canadian PR visa in 2021
Canada is one of those countries, which strongly confronted the Global Pandemic and made every effort to get things back to normal. As a result, it was able to control the things in time and now gradually looking to revive the economy and development in the country. However, for this to happen, it need the people who can work in critical occupations and help fasten the recovery process. Meanwhile, Canada Continues to invite Permanent Residence (PR) applications from the foreign skilled workers.
Step-wise process to apply for Canada PR
Express Entry System is Canadas popular and organized point-based immigration system. It assess the applicants based on some key factors, i.e. age, education, language proficiency, work experience, etc. and accordingly allocate the point score to the applicants. Here is the step-wise process to apply for PR visa in Canada.
- Collect the required documents- Obtained the key documents needed to apply to federal Express Entry System, i.e.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test for English proficiency
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an approved assessing authority, i.e. WES, ICAS, IQAS, etc.
- Create profile in EE system and check your minimum point score, i.e. 67 points out of 100 under Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category
- Calculate your CRS score- Find place in the EE pool and calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points core in the Express Entry pool of candidates
- Get ITA- Obtain the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Submit PR application- Once ITA is received,submit complete Canada PR application along with documents within 60 days
- Get Passport Request- the IRCC will check your documents, applications, accordingly issue the passport request for visa approval.
Also read- How to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR)Apart from Express Entry System, the IRCC also invite, evaluate and nominate the candidates for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) thorough popular Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) of Canada, i.e.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), etc.
Some PNPs require relatively low point score to nominate the suitable candidates for Canadian PR visa.If you wish to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Visa this year through Express Entry system or Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you may contact Visas Avenue Canada migration expert on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.