Skilled Worker Visa for Canada, Quebec, Australia, New Zealand, and UK
The Skilled Worker Visa gives an opportunity to the aspirants who are looking to work down and mold a new start up in foreign countries. With this visa their genius and various skills have been given a wide scope. Under the skilled worker visa program candidates are assessed based on their human resources, their ability to become economically accustomed for the further immigration steps. Canada Skilled Workeris the most frequently accepted Immigration program drafted by the Canadian government, it has come up with advanced options for permanent settlement options for people on the basis of their talents and skills.
- They are chosen in Canada as Permanent Residents on the basis of their abilities to settle in Canada and take part in countries economy.
- Its a point based visa which requires earning minimum 67 points out of 100 points to qualify, based upon the age, qualification, employment experience.
- The benefits of skilled worker visa in Canada is they can live over there and work, they can sponsor their families after living for three years in Canada; and become a Canadian citizen.
Quebec- Selected Skilled Worker is the most popular Provincial Nominee Program Visa programs of Canada for the skilled workers looking forward to immigration process. Quebec has an advanced economy and is the only province in Canada where French Language has been used principally. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants. Australia General Skilled Migrants (GSM) visa- Australia has a progressing economy, excellent education and healthcare facilities these are the main reasons to work and start a new set up in Australia. The benefits of this visa permit the candidate to live and work in Australia for an indefinite period of time based upon their experience and work flair. They can receive subsided healthcare facilities and education facilities under the territory rules. The main categories of these visas are-
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)- This is a point based visa for the aspiring candidates who have different skills and mastery and can easily work according to the market demand in the country and lack sponsorship from the employer, state or territory.
- It permits the individual to live and work in the Australia as a permanent resident, with family also.
- These visas are on the ground base of invitation and keep the candidate engaged in one of the occupations cited in the skilled occupation list of Australia.
- The candidate has to score 60 points in total on the basis of their age, qualification, experience, English abilities. They have to produce an Expression of Interest (EOI) have to obey the health and character related rules.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)- These visas are for those applicants who have desired competency and abilities which are in demand in specific states or territories of the country as produced in the list of independent states occupation lists.
- This visa is also invitation based and to meet the accurate requirements of the government rules and laws the candidates have to be engaged in one of the occupation cited in the consolidated skilled occupation list of Australia.
- They have to score 60 points in total on the basis of age, qualification, experience, English language abilities. The assessment should be positive; they have to apply for the state sponsorship application. Have to live in the particular state for minimum two years once the visa has been granted.
- They can also study full time at any grade of learning in school, college or any vocational education.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)- Its a temporary visa for the applicants who have artistry skills and aptitude which are in high demand in specific state or territories of the country as given in the occupation list. This visa is ideal for the applicants who hold a provisional visa in subclass 496, 495, 487 or 475.
- This visa is also invitation based and has 60 points based qualifying criteria. They can travel to other places till the time this visa is valid.
Skilled Migrant Visa- New Zealandhas emerged as a growing economy recently, with creating a good number of job opportunities for the potential immigrants; its one of the most preferred and affordable migration destination.
- This visa is for the applicants who have the expertise skills, qualification, work experience as required by the government of New Zealand, labor market and wishing to work permanently in New Zealand.
- The eligibility points under this category are- the candidate should not be more than 55 years of age, have a good health and character certifications, and the English language skills should be qualifying. As it is grounded on the point system, and the candidate is asked to score at least 100 points in total based upon the age, employment, qualification etc.
Skilled Worker Visa for the United Kingdom-the United Kingdom has the 6th largest national economy in the world. The service sector dominates the UK economy, contributing around 78percent of GDP, the financial services industry is particularly important and London is the world's largest financial centre. It is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system of governance.
- Tier2 General- This visa is for the skilled professionals who have been offered a job in United Kingdom.
- This visa is for the skilled individuals who have been offered a new job in the UK in a particular field. Its working is based on the number of jobs sponsored each year including the individuals applying from outside and those who are willing to apply for the Tier 2 policy guidance to switch into Tier 2 General category from within the UK.
The team of Visas Avenue formulates the procedure of application for the various Skilled Worker Visas simple and straightforward and less time-consuming in the meantime. We occupy the topmost position in the market of specialization regarding immigration and consulting help. We have been promising high-quality service from the preliminary assessment to the moment applicant is settled overseas. Our experts frame the whole method more conveniently and more effectively. We give an honest advice, delivered with the best solution. To know more, fill our Free Visa Assessment Form and give us a chance to give wings to your dreams. Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not ajob recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.