Pros of Living in Portugal
With the introduction of Portugal Job Seeker Visa for Indian nationals in November 2022, it’s now easier for Indian nationals to search a suitable job. This newly launched visa is valid for up to 120 days and can extended for additional 60 days.
Once you successfully get visa approval, you can start finding a job in Portugal, and upon getting a job, you can apply for Portugal residence status (job-based).
If you are planning to apply for Portugal Job Seeker Visa and eventually obtain a job-based Portugal residence status in 2023, go through the pros of living in Portugal.
The climate in Portugal is fairly warm and varies by region. For instance, in south Portugal, you’ll experience more arid or dry climate, while Northwest is mostly rainy and Northeast has summery climate.
Every year, Portugal is ranked amongst top 5 safest countries in the world for its low crime rate, friendly people and tolerance towards immigrants.
Low Cost of Living
The overall cost of living is quite affordable in Portugal compared to other European states, like Austria, the UK, Switzerland, etc.
Excellent Education Quality
Portugal offers high quality higher and secondary education. Also, most of the universities are recognized by the European Union, which helps graduates easily find employment in other European countries.
Excellent Healthcare System
Portugal spends over 9 per cent of its GDP on healthcare system annually. At public hospitals, the medical care is free for all its residents and citizens.
Residence permit holders can obtain a Non-Habitual Residence tax status, which exempts them from paying tax on total income earned outside Portugal.
English Language Criteria
Most of the people in Portugal speak English fluently and for immigration one doesn’t need to be fluent in Portuguese.
Eligibility Requirement for Portugal Job Seeker Visa
To apply for Portugal Job Seeker Visa from India, you must have following documents:
- National visa application form filled and signed
- A Valid passport or other travel document, with a validity period of at least 3 months after your estimated return date
- 2 recent, passport size photographs
- Proof of regular situation in case of residence in a country other than your nationality
- Request for criminal record enquiry form by the SEF (Immigration and Border Services)
- Criminal record certificate by an approved authority
- Valid travel insurance, which covers relevant medical expenses
- Roundtrip flight reservation tickets
- Proof of funds equivalent to at least the sum of three months' salary
Are you interested in applying for Portugal Job Seeker Visa in 2023? Connect with Visas Avenue – One of the trusted and best immigration consultants in India.
We offer a comprehensive range of visa and immigration consultancy services, including:
- Free profile assessment
- Profile creation
- Application filing
- Documentation gathering assistance
- Language coaching
- International admissions
- Refusal case analysis
- And more.
To begin the process, you may fill out our free assessment form. For assistance, you may reach us at Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at email@example.com.