Are you planning to Move to Canada in 2021? Get your Immigration file ready now
The recent pandemic has disturbed many immigration plans in 2020. There are several Canadian visa aspirants, who were planning to move to Canada on Permanent Residence visa in 2020, however, the Covid-19 frustrated their plans at all levels. If the pandemic has also affected your plan this year, there is no need to feel disheartened. You can prepare your immigration file for the next year.
Canada Immigration Never Stopped this Year
Canadian government or Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has not stopped accepting the Permanent Residence visa applications at any point. Until the October 14 draw this year, the Canada has Invited whooping 82,850 candidates to apply for Canadian PR visa this year. The provinces of Canada are also holding the regular invitation rounds to assess the skilled worker applicants and nominate them for Canadian permanent residency.
Canada Immigration Plan 2021
If you are planning to immigrate to Canada next year, i.e. 2021, you need to setup your plan right now.
- Check your occupation in the list of NOC (National Occupational Classicisation) of Canada.
- Choose the right program to apply for PR visa, i.e. Express Entry System or Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), etc.
- Start collecting the required documents, i.e.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an approved assessing authority, i.e. WES, ICAS, IQAS, etc.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test for English proficiency
- Other basic documents required by the key immigration programs.
- Calculate your eligibility points for Express Entry system.
- Check your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) point score in federal EE system
If you apply for immigration to Canada now, you will end up getting the permanent residency approval next year. Hence, it is the perfect time to start your process.
Coordinate with a trusted Immigration Advisor
If you are new to Canada immigration and permanent residency process, you may coordinate with a trusted Immigration Advisor for Canada Immigration and PR Process. The expert will assist you in key aspects of the Canada PR process, help you prepare the immigration file and create a profile using the appropriate immigration program based on your skills and experience. You may contact Visas Avenue a leading and reliable Visa and Immigration Consultancy Company. You may contact the Canada migration expert on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an E-mail at email@example.com.