Opportunity for Management Accountants in Australia
Today, with the advent of new technologies and inventions, the scope of exchange and cooperation has commenced significantly, i.e. new technology exchange, development strategies exchange, and mutual cooperation, etc. Apart from all the technologies and resources being shared among countries, the manpower exchange is the most significant aspect of the modern world. Hence, job opportunities for the talented and skilled workers, are not just limited to the country but are well spread across the globe. Australia is one such country that offers tremendous job opportunities and infrastructure for the overseas skilled workers. Opportunity for Management Accountants in Australia There is a significant demand of Management Accountants in Australia. The Organizations or Employers in Australia are looking for qualified, talented and skilled professionals in order to strategies, oversee, and monitor the Various financial matters, i.e. information gathering, suggestion on risk management, financial planning, support in decision making, providing various reports to management, etc. Duties & Responsibilities of Management Accountants Below are the key tasks they perform:
- Managing financial analysis, preparing reports, organizing audits and suggesting on purchase and sale matters
- Responsibility to evaluate financial risk and the cash flow of money investment projects
- Keep an eye and remain updated about mergers, capital financing, businesses, suspected fraud, bankruptcy and taxation
- Assessing functional costs of the company and also the expenditures
- Responsible for the preparation of taxation returns for company and individuals
- Coordinating with various brokers and other financial institutions to ensure the fund arrangements and management
- Responsible for offering the key taxation and financial advice on business strategies and operations
- Launching and maintaining new accounting systems, i.e. computer-based accounting, etc.
- Providing key assistance in determining accounting policies and budget
- Getting the financial reports ready for presentation to management, board members legal authorities and shareholders, etc.
- Financial Accountant
- Cost Accountant