Opportunity for Financial Institution Branch Managers in Australia
The world has become a global village after the advent and the invention of new technologies. It hasn't only paved the way for international cooperation and exchange of technology, culture, and knowledge, but also provided the scope for vast job opportunities and manpower outsourcing across the globe. Australia is a prime example of the nations, which hire the global talent on a huge level. For now, there is a great demand of Financial Institution Branch Managers in Australia. Opportunity for Financial Institution Branch Managers in Australia The various employers in Australia need qualified, skilled, and experienced Financial Institution Branch Managers who could manage, direct and control the various operations and activities of different financial institutions, i.e. Credit Union, bank branch or building the society, etc. The DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) Australia has also listed this occupation in Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) of Australia to look for migrants with the similar profile. (Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.) Duties & Responsibilities of Financial Institution Branch Managers Below are the key tasks they perform
- Monitor and review the operations of the particular branch of a Credit Union, Bank or building the society, etc.
- Liaise with various customers about their financial requirements, and sanction or disapprove the loans.
- Appoint, train and supervise staff, plan and arrange meetings
- Coordinate with clients and external stakeholders
- Make certain the smooth and hassle-free operation of a branch and performance of staff, maintaining high levels of customer service,
- Advertise and market their branch, and
- Sustaining and expanding the business growth and profitability of a branch.
- They create and set business plans for a branch, collect data and compile reports on its progress, advice.
- Credit Union Manager
- Bank Manager
- Building Society Manager