Huge Opportunity for Travel Agency Managers in Australia
Australia is known for having a tremendous immigration rate in the country. With its democratic government policies, high living standard, high employment rate, and outstanding infrastructure, it invites thousands of immigrants every year. The Skilled Workers are especially preferred in Annual Immigration, in view of skilled shortage in the country. As of now, there is a huge demand for Travel Agency Managers in Australia. Hence, if you are a Travel Agency Manager, this is the time to apply for Australia Visa. Opportunity for Travel Agency Managers in Australia The Travel Agency Managers are required by different organizations and employers in Australia in order to manage, oversee, and direct the various Travel Agency activities and operations. Its the specific profession and in Australia, there is a considerable shortage of the individuals who could handle the operations of this particular occupation or activities related to this job profile. This occupation is listed in CSOL of Australia will surely benefit the people belonging to this profile during the immigration process. (Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.) Duties & Responsibilities of Travel Agency Manager Below are the key tasks they perform.
- Planning and executing the key marketing or purchasing policies, and deciding on the prices
- Interpreting the budgeting aspects essential for the organization
- To make certain the adherence to the health and safety standards, regulations and norms of the industry.
- Responsible for promoting the goods and services to various customers and guiding them on product use
- Directing and managing the recruitment, training and administration of staff
- Responsible for maintaining financial transactions and stock level etc. records on a regular basis.
- Endorsing and selling the goods and services of the organization.
- Formulating stock levels, service standards and product mix, etc.