How to Speed up your Canadian Immigration Process?
Canada is undoubtedly the most popular destination among aspiring immigrants globally. However, if you wish to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident, you must understand the Canadian Immigration process and follow the procedures and protocols. The Canadian government offers different pathways to migrate to Canada with or without your family. However, to be successful, you must keep a few things in mind to avoid any delay in application processing at any stage.
Things to keep in mind to speed up your Canadian immigration process:
- Choose the most suitable Canadian immigration program based on your profile assessment.
- Gather all supporting documents as per the checklist in advance and submit as and when asked by the IRCC.
- Always inform the IRCC about any changes to your personal information like any change in your name, contact details, family situation, etc.
- Always submit visible photocopies and documents.
- Always provide English or French translations of any document written in a language except English or French.
- Never submit any inaccurate or misleading information or document.
- Never miss a deadline for documentation, application submission or fee deposit.
- Always respond to IRCCs request for any additional document or information in a timely fashion.
Most Popular and Fastest Pathways to apply for Canada PR Visa in 2022
- Express Entry- Under Canadas Federal Express Entry system, the IRCC takes the final decision on complete applications within six months for 80% of the cases. Starting from profile creation and receipt of ITA to final PR application submission, the entire process takes around 8-10 months.
- Provincial Nominee Program- PNPs generally take up to 12-18 months.
Immigrate to Canada in 2022 If you are willing to move to Canada as a skilled worker, choose an expert visa consultant and get the right piece of advice and assistance throughout the entire process. With the right amount of expertise and experience, our team at Visas Avenue can help you choose the right pathway and focus on minimizing the possible fallout that may result in visa refusal or rejection. To reach us, you may call on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or drop us an email at email@example.com.