How to Move to Canada as a Businessman?
Canada heartily welcomes investors and entrepreneurs who are looking for new horizons. However, the Canadian government need them to support its economy further, create better job opportunities and help the country compete on a larger scale. Canada's Business Immigration Program is an ideal option for such aspiring minds. Canada's federal and provincial governments invite business migrants and offer them opportunities to Move to Canada and set up their business in Canada.
Move to Canada: Let's have a look at the best options.
OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program)-OINP's Entrepreneur PNP stream is ideal for foreign nationals who want to establish a new business or buy an existing one in Ontario. AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program)- AINP has two popular streams for investors and entrepreneurs, including:
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
- Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa Stream
NSNP (Nova Scotia Nominee Program)-NSNP's popular streams for entrepreneurs include:
- Entrepreneur Stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program)-You can apply as an entrepreneur or farm owner and migrate to Saskatchewan via the following categories:
- Entrepreneur Category
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
- Farm Owner and Operator Category
BCPNP (BC Provincial Nominee Program)-BC PNP has the following pathways for an entrepreneur:
- Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot
- Entrepreneur Immigration - Base Category
MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program)-You can migrate to Manitoba as an investor or entrepreneur via Business Investor Stream, which is divided into the following sub-categories:
- Entrepreneur Pathway
- Farm Investor Pathway
Eligibility Criteria- For business immigration to Canada through PNPEach PNP stream has its eligibility requirements, but there are a few essential requirements that you must meet to apply under an investor or entrepreneur stream, including:
- Minimum required qualification proof
- Relevant business experience proof
- Meeting admissibility criteria (Medical examination and Police Clearance Certificate)
- Personal Net Worth or Settlement Funds Proof
- And other (as and when asked)
If you plan to migrate to Canada and set up your business or handle an existing one, you may connect with Visas Avenue for proper guidance. We assist aspiring individuals and families in achieving their immigration goals. We offer them the right advice and assistance through the Canadian immigration process. If interested, contact us onToll-Free No. 78-18-000-777or drop us an email email@example.com.