How to Earn Additional points to increase your CRS score for Canadian PR visa?
Canada is today the most popular country for immigration. The lenient immigration policy, outstanding infrastructure, stable economy, available opportunities, etc. features lure thousands of immigration aspirants to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR). Although, the point-based immigration system is one of the best in the world, however, if your CRS point score in Express Entry System is not high enough, it becomes difficult for you to get the invitation to apply for Canadian PR visa. In this situation, it would be great; if you can able to increase your total, CRS score. How to get additional points to enhance your CRS score?The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) offer many options to increase your existing CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score. Find below few key factors/features of a profile, which may help an applicant earn extra points and subsequently, increase his/her, Express Entry CRS score:
- Brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada- 15 Points
- Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or didnt take an English test) -25 Points
- Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills- 50 Points
- Post-secondary education in Canada - credential of one or two years- 15 Points
- Post-secondary education in Canada - credential three years or longer- 30 Points
- Arranged employment - NOC 00- 200 Points
- Arranged employment any other NOC 0, A or B- 50 points
- Provincial or territorial nomination- 600 Points
Also read-How to increase your CRS score for Express Entry system As you can see above, obtaining provincial nomination received through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can add highest 600 CRS points to your CRS score. Some popular PNPs to obtain provincial nomination are as follows:
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), etc.
Moreover, you can also earn some valuable CRS points, if you know French along with English being the primary language. For a sibling in Canada, you get 15 extra points, while 200 points you can earn on the basis for arranged employment from Canada. If you need assistance to increase your CRS points and get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canadian PR visa, you may contact Visas Avenue. It is the most trusted Immigration Advisor for Canada. You may call Visas Avenue Canada immigration expert on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.