Great Opportunity for Recruitment Consultants in Australia
The Skilled workers today have plenty of job opportunities all over the world and that too across various sectors. Australia is one country that is known for being an immigration hub for the worldwide skilled workers. If you are also skilled worker looking for an ideal job option abroad, you stand a great chance of Australia immigration as there are plenty of vacancies are here for the Skilled Workers. As of now, there is a great demand of RecruitmentConsultants in Australia. Lets find out more about the Opportunity for this occupation and its job responsibilities. Opportunity for Recruitment Consultants in Australia In view of growing industries and various vacancies across the organizations, there is a huge demand of skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, who could efficiently perform the job of finding the suitable candidates by conducting the necessary interviews and other recruitment formalities. Duties & Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultants Below are the key tasks they perform
- Suggesting the management regarding the workplace procedures and policies, a performance of the employees and disciplinary aspects.
- Monitoring the conduct of workplace counselling teams and employee participation proposal
- Informing about the current job vacancies in the organization to the job seekers as well as the employers
- Conducting the interviews and negotiating on various terms and conditions of employment
- Playing a role in resolving the various grievances and disputes regarding employees, etc.
- Responsible for running the wage payment systems, appraisal system, etc.
- Making sure that the advertisement with regard to job vacancies are published timely, also doing the job of testing of applicants, and staff selection
- Induction of new employees providing updates regarding company policies, salaries and promotional opportunities
- Maintaining the records, such as details about wages, job description, Employment conditions
- Responsible for maintaining the personnel records and linked HR information systems
- Literary Agent
- Casting Agent
- Employment Consultant (Aus)