Good time to apply Australia Skilled PR visa- Points Requirement reduced to 65 points only
Australia Skilled PR visa is one of the most desired visa categories among the overseas immigration aspirants. The people looking to live and work in an advanced country often consider applying for skilled visa in Australia. Australia follows a point based immigration system for skilled migration and that is remain the key concern of the applicants.
General Skilled Migration Program (GSM) of Australia
The General Skilled Migration Program (GSM) of Australia, assess the applicants based on the key factors, i.e. age, education, English language proficiency, work experience, etc. and accordingly allocate them immigration points. The main visa categories under GSM are
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491
The invitation rounds are held for Subclass 189 and 491 visa. The Department of Home Affairs, Australia hold the regular invitation round ever month to issue the ITA (Invitation to Apply) to the candidates to apply for the relevant GSM visa.
Points requirement for ITA reduced
In the October 2020 SkillSelect Invitation round the points requirement to get ITA (Invitation to Apply) for skilled visa was 65 points for both Subclass 189 and Subclass 491 visa. Moreover, the points requirement was 65 points in the September SkillSelect round as well. This is really an encouraging sign for the applicants looking to get the Australia PR visainvitation even with the low point score. You may follow the stepwise process to start your Australia immigration process today.
- Check your occupation in the relevant skilled occupation list of Australia
- Gather essential documents, i.e. Skill Assessment Report from an approved Assessing Authority, i.e. ACS, AACA, VETASSESS, etc. and IELTS test for English proficiency
- Obtain the state nomination if applying for state nominated visa, i.e. Subclass 190
- Calculate your eligibility points, i.e. 65 points on the SkillSelect online system and register Expression of Interest (EOI)
- The Department of Home Affairs, Australia, will invite the candidates with high enough point score
- Submit complete application for visa along with documents on receipt of ITA (Invitation to Apply)
- Once your application and documents are verified you will get the approval of visa.
If you wish to apply for Subclass 189, 190 or 491 visa to immigrate to Australia in 2021, you may get in touch with Visas Avenue- the leading and trusted Immigration Consultancy Company for Australia immigration and Permanent Residence (PR) process. To gather the documents and prepare your immigration file under the certified migration expert, you may call us on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.