Find out how to apply for Canada work and Live visa from India ?
Canada is one of the finest countries to live and work and get settled. A massive number of people every year apply for the work and live visa in Canada, however, a very few of them get considered for the Canadian immigration. If you have the right skills, education and you are applying after knowing the immigration process completely there is no reason, why you cant immigrate to Canada. Hence, in this section, we shall update you about the proper immigration procedure and work visa categories, so that you can apply and get selected for the right Visa in Canada.
Check I am Eligible for Canada PR Visa
How can you apply for the relevant visa in Canada from India?Well, it thoroughly depends on your visit type, duration, and priorities. First of all, you need to decide that you want to apply for work visa in Canada as:
- Temporary worker or
- Permanent worker
How to Apply for Canadian Visa as a Temporary Worker?If you want to work in Canada on a temporary basis, you can apply for the Canadian Work Visa. The Work Visa doesnt offer you the PR in Canada; however, you can apply for the citizenship of Canada, while working on a temporary work visa, with certain conditions. The Canadian Work Permit allows you to work and live in Canada up to four years. To work in Canada temporarily on Work Visa you need to get the offer of employment from a recognized Employer in Canada along with a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO), issued by the HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada). Although, there are certain jobs, which doesnt require LMO. Note: Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.This page is for information only.
Apply to work and live in Canada
How to Apply for Canadian Visa as a Permanent Worker?If you want to work in Canada on a permanent basis you have the below Canadian Immigration programs to apply.
- Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry System)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
What are the key requirements of the Permanent visa in Canada?
- Need to create online profile and submit EOI (as per the requirements of different programs)
- Need to get enough marks on the point based system (depending on the criteria of the program you are applying to)
- Need to get Language Proficiency Certification (in English or French)
- Need to get your Educational Credential assessed by a relevant authority
- Medical and Character Certificates, as asked by the authorities, post sending ITA.
- Any other documents as and when required by IRCC or the program you are applying to
Federal Skilled Worker Program via Express Entry System
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)