Want to bring your child to Australia? Know about Child Visa (Subclass 101)

Want to bring your child to Australia? Know about Child Visa (Subclass 101)
  Australia is an ideal country for immigration for worldwide immigrants who travel here to work, business, study or leisure, etc. Today, there are thousands of migrants in Australia who came here for work and later on got settled here on a permanent basis. However, in many cases the workers get settled here and later on call their spouse and children as well. The parents often get confused about the immigration procedure or visa for bringing their children to Australia to live here permanently. If you also want to bring any your child in Australia but confused about visa procedure or category, we shall update you about the right visa category. button (5) The Child Visa (Subclass 101) This particular visa enables the parents to sponsor and bring their children to Australia to live here permanently. You can apply for the child visa on behalf of your child provided he/she is below 18 years. Who can be sponsor a child visa?
  • the parent must be older than 18 years
  • The parent must a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or
  • An eligible citizen of New Zealand
  • the parent or step-parent of a child
Benefits of this visa This is a permanent resident visa, which permits a child to:
  • Come to and live in Australia permanently
  • Study or work in Australia
  • Get enrolled in the Australias health care scheme for residents, i.e. Medicare
  • apply for citizenship (in case he/she is eligible)
  • sponsor relatives for permanent residency in Australia
  • visit in and outside of Australia frequently for 5 years from visa issuance date after that the child will require another visa to come to Australia.
Who can get a Child Visa (Subclass 101)? To be eligible for this particular visa a child needs to:
  • Be Single
  • Be below 18 years or
    • A student (fulltime) between 18 to 25 years
    • Above 18 years or above however, dependent on the parent (who is sponsoring) due to disability
  • Be being sponsored by his/her parent or the partner of parent
  • Be outside Australia
How to get the further assistance regarding the immigration procedure and visa application for Child Visa (Subclass 101)? Well, if you are planning bring your child to Australia; you need to go through a multifaceted immigration procedures and documentations to apply for a Child Visa (Subclass 101). In case, you miss out on any key aspect or procedural guideline, it could lead to a denial of your candidature, which is the last thing you would want, as the visas needs to be approved within a limited period of time most of the time. Under all such circumstances, a help, guidance, or assistance from a trusted Immigration Consultancy Service is essential for a timely immigration to your desired country. Visas Avenue is one such reputed Visa Consultancy Service that has a team of qualified and experienced Immigration Experts. Visas Avenue has been helping its worldwide clients to immigrate to immigration hotspot countries, such as, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, etc. over the years. In order to get in touch with us, you can fill up the free assessment form available on the Visas Avenue website, so that our Immigration Specialist can assess your profile and subsequently contact you with the expert immigration advice, based on your profile details. You can also make a direct call to our immigration specialist, to get a vital guidance and help for filing the visa with 100% accuracy and completing the immigration procedure to ensure a guaranteed approval in time.