Canadian Work and Live Visa- an Introduction, Requirements, and Benefits
Note:- This page is for information purpose only and Visas Avenue does not deal in work permit. Canada is the paradise of skilled workers with multiple job options, vibrant cities, diversified culture, liberal communities, stable democracy, and high standards of living, etc. Fast growing Canadian industries and organizations every year employ thousands of foreign skilled workers due to the existing skill shortage in the country. A CanadianTemporary visa is the key pathway to work in Canada on a temporary basis. Click the Free Assessment form here for inclusive Canada Immigration Process Assistance Canadian Work and Live Visa This Canadiantemporary visa allows the foreign skilled workers to live and work in Canada for up to four years. However to apply for the work visa, you first need to get a job offer from Canada with LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) approval. The LMIA is a document that employer in Canada requires obtaining from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada). The LMIA certifies that no local employee or worker was available for the position offered to a foreign skilled worker. However, a few Canadian jobs are exempt from LMIA approval. Key requirements to apply forwork and live visa in CanadaThe eligibility requirements ofthis visa are as follows:
- You must obtain the Job offer from a Canadian employer
- Your Canadian employer requires acquiring the LMIA approval from ESDC
- LMIA is not required for Open Work Visa or for jobs exempted from LMIA
- Convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada once your employment contract is over or work visa expires (whichever earlier)
- You must be in good health
- You shouldnt have any criminal record and need to prove that you wont be a threat to Canada
- Convince that you wont be working for an employer that appears in the list of ineligible employers
- Need to show the proof of funds to financially support the stay of you and your family in Canada.
- Fulfill all other criteria of a temporary work visa
If you meet all the above conditions, you are eligible to obtain a temporary work visa in Canada. How to get direct PR visa in Canada instead of applying for Temporary Visa You can apply for PR visa in Canada through Express Entry System, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), and Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), etc. If you apply in some specific streams of above mentioned programs, you can obtain Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada. Click here to know more about pathway to apply for Canada PR In case you are looking to apply for Canadian PR, you may get in touch with certified Canada immigration expert for best advice and assistance for the application process. For further queries and assistance, send an email to the expert at- firstname.lastname@example.org. Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.