Canada Express Entry- A Perfect Gateway to Canadian Permanent Residency
For aspiring migrants dreaming to begin a new life in Canada, the Canada Express Entry System is an ideal gateway. The Federal Express Entry is designed to organize and process PR visa applications from foreign nationals. The main highlight of this program is its processing, i.e. only within 8-12 months. However, before we jump on any conclusion, you must first discover the right Canadian immigration pathway for by you taking a free online profile assessment. You must find out a suitable program based on your professional and personal stance. Since Express Entry is responsible for managing application under three key economic immigration program, you must qualify for and submit application under one among the three programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Apply for Canada PR via Canada Express Entry
The program follows a two-step process. At first, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for Express Entry and enter the pool of candidates. You need:
- English/French language test results
- Educational credential assessment report (for education obtained outside of Canada)
- Valid passport or any other travel document
Upon submitting your profile and entering the pool of candidates, you will be ranked in the pool among other candidates using a points-based system, which is known as Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS is a unique points-based system which is used by the IRCC (immigration, refugee, Citizenship Canada) to assess and score the profiles of all the candidates in the pool and accordingly rank them. It assesses your profile on the basis of your:
- Educational qualification
- Language ability (English / French)
- Work experience
- Other factors
Submit your Canada PR Visa Application
Under CRS, you'll be awarded with a score out of 1200 on the basis of above mentioned factors. If you successfully achieve the minimum score requirement as per the individual Express Entry draw which are usually conducted on by-weekly basis, the IRCC will issue you an ITA, i.e. an Invitation to Apply for Canada PR visa. All the highest ranking candidates with an ITA in their respective online accounts will then qualify to submit their electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR), which is the final stage of Express Entry. At this stage, you need to submit your eAPR along with supporting documents as a proof of all the information and details that you have mentioned in your online Express Entry profile. Please note,we always put forward a fact that receiving an ITA for Canada permanent residence by the IRCC doesnt mean that you'll get a PR status in Canada. As a matter of fact, receiving an ITA is a milestone towards fulfilling your Canada immigration dream.
What are the required documents for Canada PR?
At this stage, complete and accurate documentation is the key! You are supposed to gather and submit all the required documents along with your eAPR and Canada PR fee. Documents play an important role as they serve as an evidence of your qualification, work experience, age, skills, relations and all that you have claimed in your Express Entry profile along with determining your admissibility to the country. At any stage, if you fail to submit the required documents as requested by Canadian immigration authority, you are required to submit a "letter of explanation"along with your eAPR to properly outline the reasons. In your "letter of explanation", we would recommend you to mention how many attempts you have made till date to obtain the missing document/s and provide possible options as well. Also, always remember that since Canada has two official languages, i.e. English and French, you must submit the documents either in English or French. If not, then get your documents translated into any one the official language from a licensed translator. In order to submit your final permanent residence application, you need following documents:
- Identity Documents, including a valid passport or travel document of a primary applicant as well as of each accompanying family member, Birth certificates, Adoption certificates (if applicable), Marriage certificate (if applicable), relation documents (in case of Common-law/conjugal partner), Divorce certificate (if applicable), Marriage and death certificate (if widow)
- Valid language test results for English or French language
- Work experience documents of last 10 years., like, Employment Reference letters including job title, average working hours/week, salary, list of job duties and employment dates.
- Education documents like, copies of educational certificates, diplomas or degrees for post-secondary study program, transcripts copies for secondary & post-secondary study programs, Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for education obtained outside of Canada
- Proof of Funds for Canada PR, if you are applying under FSWP or FSTP to prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family member in Canada.
- Medical Examination Confirmation
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Digital photos as primary applicant and your dependents
Improve your chances of obtaining ITA for Canada PR
With a lot of potential candidates in pool with just right skill set, highest educational qualifications and much more, the competition level is beyond high! To compete with them and grab your position among highest ranking ones has to be your sole target which can move your forward towards receiving an ITA and submitting your eAPR for Canada PR visa. Here are the top ways through which you may increase your CRS score:
- Re-sit for IELTS and aim to score up to CLB 9 or 10 in all four language abilities
- Get a nomination from any Canadian province and obtain 600 additional points
- Complete a one-year post-secondary study program and claim additional points
If you are ready to make a move to Canada, then join hands with Visas Avenue as we are India's leading Visa and Immigration Consultancy company. With years of experience and expertise, we have successfully supported our clients achieve their immigration dreams. To begin with, you may fill our free assessment form and one of our team members will connect with you within 2-3 business days to discuss the possibilities.