Australian Citizenship- Know About the Key Rights and Responsibilities Associated
Australia is one of the best countries in the world to work or to apply for Citizenship. Today, millions of people across the world want the PR visa or citizenship of Australia, in view of its democratic environment and policies, better living standards, multicultural society and high employment rate. A huge number of people apply for the PR and citizenship of Australia every year; however, a few of them get selected for the same. If you are also willing to get the citizenship of Australia, we are updating you with the key aspects regarding benefits and responsibilities associated with the citizenship of Australia. Rights Associated with Australian citizenship Being a citizen of Australia, you have the right to:
- Make an application for an Australian passport and re-enter Australia frequently
- Can register kids born abroad as citizens of Australia by descent.
- Vote in state, territory or federal elections, as well as in a referendum
- Can work with the Australian Defense Force or in Australian Public Service or
- If in any overseas country, can get help from an Australian official
- Look for election to the Australian parliament
- Protect Australia as and when the need come up
- Vote in state, territory or federal and elections as well as in a referendum
- Serve on a judiciary or jury as and when called for the same
- Adhere to the laws and regulations in Australia
- Document as an evidence of Good character
- Proof of Identity
- Essential Supporting documents.