Apply to Study in the USA- Get Proper Guidance and Support

Apply to Study in the USA- Get Proper Guidance and Support

Universities in the USA are very keen to admit international students who wish to study for an Undergraduate, Graduate, short-term, PhD or English language program. With approximately 3,500+ universities in the United States, students get plenty of options. If you are wondering what is involved in selecting and applying for admission at any top university in the USA? Don't worry! Visas Avenue provides the correct information, guidance and support to aspiring international students to help them plan and secure admission to a top-ranked U.S. University. Generally, the admission process takes up to 4-6 months or more, so we encourage interested students to prepare well in advance and enrol for admission to the college and course. Get Your U.S. Student Visa All those foreign nationals who wish to enter the United States and pursue a long-term study program must obtain a student visa to attend a university in the U.S. Following are the top student visa categories that are available for international students:

  • F1 Visa: This US student visa category is issued to students enrolling in an academic degree or an English Language program. The F1 visa is valid until the completion of your study program.
  • J1 Visa: This visa is issued to students enrolling for a short-term study program, like one or two semesters or for practical training (if not available in their home country. The validity of a J1 visa is generally one year.
  • M1 Visa: This visa is issued to those students who are planning to attend a vocational or technical school in the US that is non-degree, or non-academic.

To secure a Visa for a US university, the basic steps are:

  • Apply for admission and get enrolled at a U.S. university.
  • Submit the supporting documents, like a bank statement, affidavit of support, other university applications and forms.
  • The university will review your documents and ensure that you have sufficient funds to manage your tuition fee, accommodation, travelling, and other expenses.
  • Schedule an interview by contacting the consulate or U.S. embassy in their home country.
  • Upon successful interview completion, the embassy will issue you an appropriate student visa.
  • Once you get a visa, you can finalize your travel plans to the United States and enrol at your selected university.

To get started with your admission and US student visa application process, you may contact our team of education and visa advisors on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, you may take our free student assessment and find the best study programs and colleges to choose from. We offer a comprehensive range of consultancy services to prospective students who wish to study abroad, including:

  • Counselling Service
  • Guidance for the Admission
  • Selection of appropriate Course and Country
  • Visa and Immigration Assistance
  • Financial Advice and Assistance
  • Pre Departure Session
  • Preparation for the Interview