Apply for Australia Immigration via Visa Subclass 491
Australia immigration system is known for its immigrant-friendly policies and easy-to-follow process. The year 2022 will be exciting for aspiring skilled foreign nationals who wish to migrate to Australia. One of the most popular pathways via which many skilled foreign nationals move to Australia is the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491. The Points-tested Visa subclass 491is designed to support regional Australia to invite skilled workers who can help its overall economic growth and development. Suppose you have the required skills and either a nomination by a state or territory government or sponsorship by your family member living in a designated regional area of Australia. In that case, you can become eligible to apply for this visa subclass.
About Australia immigration Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
With this visa subclass 491, skilled workers and their family members can live, study and work in any designated regional area of Australia for up to 5 years and qualify to apply for Australia PR Visa after completing 3 years. Benefits of Visa Subclass 491:
- You get priority application and visa processing
- You get accessibility to more than 500 new occupations
- You can travel to and from Australia multiple times
- You can enrol for Medicare
Eligibility requirements for New Visa Subclass 491
To qualify for this visa subclass, you must:
- have a relevant occupation that is mentioned on regional SOL (skilled occupation list)
- have a positive skills assessment done for your occupation
- score minimum points test requirement (There are changes made to the points test system).
- age below 45 years of at the time of obtaining an invitation
- have a competence level of proficiency in English
- submit an EOI via SkillSelect
- get a nomination from a state or territory government or sponsorship from a relative living in a designated regional area
- get an invitation to apply by DHA (Department of Home Affairs)
- meet health and character requirements
- must prove your commitment towards living, studying and working in a designated regional area
The process to apply for New Visa Subclass 491
To apply for Australia Visa Subclass 491, you may follow the steps mentioned below: Step 1: Complete your skills assessment that should be done by a regulatory body so that the Department of Home Affairs can be sure about your skill level in the selected occupation Step 2: Submit your EOI with the Department of Home Affairs via SkillSelect either in or outside Australia. Step 2: Gather all your relevant documents like your resume or CV, Declaration Form, Skills Assessment Report, English language test result, the offer of employment. Step 4:Once you get your ITA (Invitation to Apply), you must submit your complete and final visa application with the DHA
The transition from a provisional to Australian permanent resident visa
W.e.f November 2022, those who hold a Subclass 491 Visa holder for 5 years can apply for Australia PR Visa through Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 Visa. To start your Australia immigration process at the earliest, you may contact our team of migration experts at Visas Avenue on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777 or drop an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may take our free profile assessment and find a suitable Australian immigration program based on your educational and professional background.