All you want to know about Canadian Permanent Residency Visa
Canada has emerged as the top immigration destination in the world, especially after gloomy stand of USA and UK towards the immigration and immigrants. The Canadian government has taken various steps over the years to encourage the skilled workers in the country. Introduction of the fastest express entry immigration system in the year 2015 was one such steps. Canada is one among those rarely advanced nations that offer easy Permanent Residency process to the applicants. This is the reason that Canadas immigration rate has increased tremendously over the last few years. At now, the Canadian government is accepting over 300,000 people as permanent residents every year. If you are one among the aspirants of permanent residency in Canada, you will find detailed information about Canada PR in this post.
What is Canadian Permanent Residency Visa?
Well, as the title suggests this is a permanent Canadian visa that allows you to live and work in Canada on a permanent basis. People often confuse this visa with Canadian citizenship, as both allow you to live and work in Canada permanently. Well, although Canadian PR provide you many rights similar to a Canadian citizen, however, it is still not same as citizenship in Canada.
Benefits of Canada PR
A few key benefits of Canadian PR are as follows:
- Permanent residency right: With the Canadian PR, you get the status of permanent resident of Canada, through which you can live, work or study anywhere in Canada and enjoy many other benefits similar to citizens of Canada.
- You can Sponsor eligible family members: As a Canadian permanent resident, you can sponsor eligible family members to come to Canada and get permanent residency here.
- Become Eligible to Apply for Canadian Citizenship: A permanent resident can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending the certain period in Canada.
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada: A Canadian permanent resident has a freedom to work anywhere in Canada under any employer. Except for a few high-security government jobs meant for permanent citizens of Canada only.
- No Tax on income outside Canada: As a Canadian permanent resident or citizen you pay taxes on the basis of physical residency only and hence, there is no tax on the income earned outside Canada.
- Subsidized education: As a Canadian permanent resident, you have the access to subsidized post-secondary education being provided by the federal as well as provincial governments in Canada. The permanent residents can also enrol in free English and French-speaking courses being offered by the federal government.
- Social Security services and benefits: The Canadian permanent residents receive several social security services, i.e.free or subsidized healthcare, education, unemployment insurance, etc.
How to apply for Canadian PR
If you are a skilled worker, you have some options to apply Canadian PR, i.e. Federal Express entry system, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), etc. Federal Express Entry System is the best and fastest option to obtain PR Visa in Canada, among all other options. If your profile is good in terms of work experience, qualification and language proficiency (English or French), you stand a good chance of securing Canada PR Visa approval via express entry within 6 to 8 months. To get vital Canada PR documentation process assistance, you may contact the most efficient and registered Canadian Visa and Immigration Documentation Consultancy firm in India, i.e. Visas Avenue Immigration. You may contact Visas Avenue certified immigration expert onToll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, you can e-mail your queries email@example.com.